What is "Normal" colour of discharge in early preg

Davinia

Reaction score
Hi All,

Heres a nice one for you....
:shock:
Yes I am crazy.............

I know Discharge can change in amount and colour, but what is normal......ish?? in early pregnancy...

Mine has varied from brown spotting, last week to white/yellow, and thismorning loads of dark yellow, (cleared up now though). I've read (somewhere) that it should be like what it may be between your cycle. To be honest it's different all the time and in amount, is this normal??? :roll:

I think I'm studying my knickers everytime I go to the loo, (waiting for bad stuff, I'm paranoid because of m/c in August) :oops: ..............

Would love to know..............really..............your experiences..LOL :lol:

Hope you are all happy and healthy.........

Love Davinia.xx

Hi Hun.
We seem to be experiencing the same things...lol. I too was having like a yellow discharge but apparently it is very normal, it is white and pasty- like at the moment...sorry for TMI.
On each new day I am quite dry then I will have a creamy white discharge a few hours later, then its think and then nothing. It is all very normal though.
Been to my doctors this morning and they are not sending me for a scan til Jan 4th, I will be 6 weeks and 5 days then, which I dont mind. Getting a doppler on Saturday. My sister-in-law has one so I am borrowing hers for a while. Hayley is hiring one if you want to put your mind at rest and you want to do the same thing. Now Hayley and Bagpuss have one I want one too, at least you can hear the heartbeat without worry and running to the doctors every 5 minutes like I know I would be.
How is your backache, has it eased yet and how are you feeling about the whole pregnancy?
Im trying to be optimistic, but its easier said than done.
Speak soon Davinia.
All my love Jacqui. x x x x

Also Davinia if you can eat natural yoghurt every day it will keep away any infection especially early pregnancy. x

Hi Jacqui,

I spoke to my GP yesterday and he has booked me in for an early scan at QEII on 29th December, next Thursday, I shall be 6wks 5 days........ I am a little nervous but excited too, it will be nice for a bit of reassurance that everything is doing o.k in there.
My back ache is intermittent, worse at night but ok in morning, I think I have a torn ligament as its a warm throbbing pain.
My sister inlaw has a doppler too, she is 35 wks and lost her plug the other day so baby is iminent, I see her the other day and she kind of hinted she thought that I may be preggers but said "you wouldn't say this time until 12 wks would you" (because of m/c)I have only told my sister, so can't ask to borrow her doppler til it's official, I wouldn't want to try and listen for something and make myself paranoid about something that might not be there yet (if you know what I mean). Especially if one day bubba is in an awkward position and I could'nt hear the heartbeat, I'd think the worst, personally I think I'd be punishing myself even more.
I am starting to relax a bit more about being pregnant, still can't quite believe it especially with our fertility problems before, but I spose there's no point in stressing and making things bad for myself at the end of the day what will be will be, but I agree it's easier said than done eh?
I've been up and down today DH has been taking the mickey out of me, I bawled it earlier because he would'nt sit and watch Eastenders with me!!! then bit his head off and shouted at him to F off then!!! hormones eh!! LOL
How you feeling?
Taking it easy I hope, I don't care about the symptoms, I'm in for the long haul, I don't care what it takes I'm hanging on to this little bean........
Keep in touch...
Love Davinia.xx

Hi Davinia.

I had to laugh at you telling your OH to F off...i laughed out loud, I could just picture you saying it. Our hormones are all over the place you are right and thats just because he wouldnt watch eastenders...lol. Its bad isnt it?
I was thinking that about the doppler too and thought what if one day I dont find it, its just another worry isnt it?
Feeling sick at the moment, not through pregnancy but it feels like I am going to get flu or something. My back also feels hot and throbbing and I have pains down my legs and they feel really hot too, could be the heating in the home. Any excuse to take my mind off it.
I am at the QE11 as well but 6 days after you. Bet there sick of seeing me, Im quite a regular there.
It seems like ages since I found out I was pregnant and its only been 6 days. Hope you are ok, looks like you are coping ok. Hormones usually subside in a couple of weeks tell your OH. Its horrid isnt it, Ive been terribly moody.

Speak soon.
All my love Jacqui. x x x x

Hi Gals...

Sounds like both of you are having normal early pregnancy symptoms then... the moodiness and the weird discharge... !!!

I am quite dry most of the time but occasionally its a bit thicker and gunky!!

But swollen, sore boobs and being a complete bitch are the main symptoms at the moment!!! I have an awful head and chest cold at the moment so feeling very sorry for myself and have no energy for anything.. and given my history of m/c I am extremely paranoid that this virus will harm my little bean..

Had my scan on Monday.. 6 weeks and 1 day they told me so my dates were pretty spot on.. all is well -- so far so good --!!!! They told me definitley no intercourse for first 12 weeks cos of previous m/c and no exercise or lifting etc... so hoping that when I finish work on Friday I can put my feet up for a couple of weeks.. next scan on 30th December and then again on 9th Jan.. just gotta hope that this little bean is a fighter!!

Oh and had a few bouts of nausea recently.. only when I am hungry but first thing am I find it hard to force food down despite feeling starving.. and to be honest with this cold I have no apetite at all... bugger!

xxx

Hi Ladies

I'm similar to Jaqcui - i've got white, thick discharge - not loads but definately there....

I've got big, swollen, sore boobs with constant pointed nipples..... they are so sore at the moment - i've grown from 34D to DD already and now the DD is cutting in a little... i've stoppped wearing wires.... My boobs are man made so i don't know if i'm doing bad for good by wearing a non wired bra... decided to e,mail my surgeon to ask him!!!! he's gonna think i'm a nutter but i need to know if i should stay in wired cups or not...

I feel car sick - hang over sick when i'm hungry which seems to come on much quicker after i've eaten a meal.... I'm trying to eat little but often...

I'm also trying to drink at least 2 glasses of milk a day - to keep teeth strong!

Just last nite DH made a comment about me eating a mince pie.... ("it's a bit late to eating cakes - once on the lips and all that") i nearly lobbed the pie at his head.... after that i couldn't eat it or look at him! i was so upset.... the hormones....

good luck to anyone having scans... mines booked for 26th Jan which will take me to 13 weeks.... I'ce got a doppler thou!!! i found a heart beat quite easily but then a few days later couldn't find it.... i spent hours looking for it and getting wound up.... i finally found it lower down from where i'd been looking..... i would recomend getting one...

x

Hi Davinia,

Was laughing when you mentioned mad hormones and telling DH to F off! I remember my mum telling me when she was pregnant with my sister, who was her first, she threw a suacepan at my dad cuz he ate her german biscuit!

:lol:

Take care
Bev x x

Hi Girlies,

Thanx for your replies, Bev you got that BFP yet???? thinking of you hun..

Anna Marie, when you had your scan the other day.... soz to ask but did you have a tummy scan or transvaginal? I know that they can get quite a good picture from tummy around 6 wks (if you drink loads of water but my EPU keeps us waiting ages & I end up having to pee) I'm slightly worried about having a transvaginal scan as it can make you bleed, (had one before & they say if your'e gonna bleed you will anyway..) I just need to know if it's worth holding on from having a pee... I think everyones different eh.....

Gosh my hormones are all over the place at the moment and I'm so tired, can't be arsed to do anything I have no energy, not got much appetite either, still have a bit of a head cold too, looked at myself in the mirror thismorning, gosh I look rough.. :shock:
Still trying to think of excuses as to why I'm not going to be drinking alcohol over the festive season.............

Hope you are all well.
Love Davinia.xx

Hi everyone,

Davinia, I know what you mean about being concerned about transvaginal scans but I have always had them.. everytime they do a normal tummy scan they cannot see anything so transvaginal is the only way to see everything.. I have had probably 8 TV scans in the last 6 months for various reasons [not all for pregnancy] and I have never bled afterwards.. I have never found them uncomfortable so I always opt for them if it means I will be reassured by good views!!!!

Yes hormones are a nightmare.. I am so spotty at the moment.. usually I have almost perfect skin but with this cold and cough and being pregnant my skin has deteriorated so much... no way I am going out over Xmas looking and feeling like this.

Had quite a nauseas turn today.. yipppeeeee! :D :D and I just craved a fry up so had a full english breakfast roll.. bacon, sausage, egg, baked beans etc.. yumm... I never crave salty stuff but that was delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not going to help my spotty face though! YIKES :roll:

Now I need a nap...

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back