What is happening? !

BecaM

Reaction score
What the heck is going on? After dtd last week I had some light spotting. Then a few days later my period started a week early! It's been like 8 days now and just when I think the witch has gone I go to the loo and nope, still a little. I've never had one last this long or had boobs so tender for so long or mild cramping! Agghhh sorry for tmi but it's driving me crazy!

Hi BecaM

Did you test your ovulation this month?? My period sometimes came early & Late too.... You can go to your gynae to re-assure your ovulation since you TTC... You can check wz your doctor if you still feel unsafe but for me i think is normal to have longer period as sometimes stress or something may led to this prob...I am trying to TTC like since 2015 for my 1st baby too.... Baby dust for you....

image.jpgSo there's been a bit of a development. After advice from my doctor I did this at 7:30 this evening....

OMG BecaM!! Congrats!! You had implantation bleeding for 8 days wow... Would get me worried too! Happy 9 months to you!! :cheer: :preg:

Is that what this is? Feels like a two week AF! ������ Gona test in the morning again then phone docs. Very confusing

It's an obvious line!! Yes try again tomorrow to be sure. Prrrrrrretty sure you're preggers though haha!! :bfp:

Thanks most bonkers thing I've ever had happen. I've always been regular as clockwork. Never Google though cause that told me I had cancer! Never would have tested if the doc hadn't suggested it. Just goes to show. A period can mean snaff all. I'm bloated and boobs are weightier (according to hubby.) blooming mental. Just don't know what to think at the mo, very confusing. That test was done at 7:30 this evening, not holding it and the line came up within 30 seconds....

Yup. Done 4 different ones now. All positive. Just got a wait for the midwife to get in contact for the next step

Hi BecaM sorry to jump on your thread but wanted to ask you a quick question please

Your story sounds very similar to mine, I have been having the weirdest period over the last 8 days, it started off as very watery blood and then turned into what seemed to be normal period but it's just lasting forever. The last few days have been very light but it just won't end. Did you take any pregnancy tests before you had your weird bleed? Did they come up negative?

Update. A week after this post I miscarried. Sounds like the prolonged bleeding was me losing it all along.

Thank you. I never heard from the midwife, despite phoning and explaining what was happening. I only realised what was happening as I felt strange and did another test which came up negative. No one seems bothered about pregnancy bleeding round my way, they just leave you to it. My doctor just referred me to the midwife who didn't contact me until last week.....

Beca, no one cares about pregnancy bleeding anywhere I think. All mine were like yh ok it can be normal then send you on your way. Most don't care tgat your even pregnant until 8 weeks I've found :/
So sorry for your loss it's heartbreaking x

Last edited:
It's terrible. My bleeding went on for 3 weeks and no one seemed to think there was a problem. I had to take myself to a&e just to confirm there was nothing there, and even then the doctor just shrugged and said "there's nothing there now" and sent me away. No mention of seeing a gynaecologist to make sure I don't need anything done. In the end I managed to track down a midwife online (fbook group) who called me and got the ultrasound unit to get me in to do a proper scan to make sure everything was OK. She was horrified I'd been left bleeding for 3 weeks with no redflag. Apparently the midwives at the hospital are meant to contact you within days especially if there's prolonged bleeding..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back