What is happening with my cycle

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Clairzzz, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Clairzzz

Clairzzz New Member

Been trying three months now, Every month my body cons me into thinking im pregnant, my period is late, i have red/pink blood spotting a week before my period comes along with cramping so I think implantation bleeding. Used the clear blue dual for the first time this month as tracking manually didnt seem to work, had 6 high fertility smiles then on day 7 peak smile so DTD around 4 times over the 3 days of peak ovulation. Ive started the red spotting again 9 dpo and officially due next Wed if was going to base it on an avg for me 31 days. I already have a little boy and work full time so finding the time and energy to try for a second is hard. Caught first time with my little boy so think i was expecting the same. My periods range from 24 days to 34 days n spent so much on tests to get BFN even though its only been a few months. I know thats not long but just wish my body wouldnt play tricks on me!

#1 Clairzzz, Oct 25, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2016