What is going on with my face?!

JoanneG79

Reaction score
I religiously take my make up off every night and do the whole cleansing routine morning and night but in the last few days i have noticed my face feels rough as if it is covered in mild heat rash. I live in Aberdeenshire and it has not been that hot up here recently!

Going to head into town this morning to get some pregnancy friendly face stuff but not sure if any brand/products are better?

Not even sure this weird face thing is pregnancy related but not been using anything different.

If anyone can help, that would be great!

I haven't had this but I know pregnancy causes your skin to do all sorts of weird a d wonderful things! I've got spots!
ATM I have a face rash due to hay fever !

Hope it goes away soon!
Xx

I have a couple of spots on my chin too! Nobody warned me about this bit!!

Hopefully someone in boots will be able to help me!

Hahaha! I hope this goes away otherwise i will be a joy to behold when i am ready to pop!

Try bio-oil for uneven complexion, it may help x

Will give that a shot, thanks. The OH bought me some as soon as we found out!

Think he is expecting to get to rub it in! He is getting no where near my chest at the moment! Going over a bump in the road brings a tear to my eye!

My skin used to be quite dry, now its really greasy n i have lots of little spots popping up!
Would aloe vera help? Or e45? Xxx

Just back from town, went a bit spend crazy, oops!

I went to clarins first and got a cleanser amd toner from there, they have a special offer on at the moment, you get both bottles for £20 instead of £18 each. Bargain!

Next, i went to origins, and got their new ginseng moisturiser, smells amazing and their products are all natural so good mummy to be points!

Then i went to urban decay and now i am going to have to hide the receipts before the OH gets home!

And i have booked myself in for a facial next week too, i deserve it! All this baby growing is tiring work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back