What is going on with my Body?!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After Loss' started by KarolinaMoon, Jan 13, 2012.

1. KarolinaMoon

KarolinaMoon Well-Known Member

Hi all,

For the past couple of weeks I've been getting some weird/worrying symtoms, and wondering what is up with me. After my mc on 13th Oct, I had af on 11 Nov, and then on 10 Dec. Despite ttc since mc, havent been successful...yet!
    This month, I was expecting my af around 10/11th, however there is still no sign of it. For the past 10-14 days I have been peeing like crazy!! It has got to the point now that I havent slept properly past few days as I keep having to get up to pee!! I also have a dull achy feeling in my groin area, bloated tummy, extremely tired and achy all over really!
    I thought maybe I could be preg, however I don't really have tender breasts at all, and last two times that was my first symptom.
    Firstly I am wondering if it is possible to be pregnant and not have tender breasts as a symptom? (I always thought it was a symptom all pregnant ladies got as progesterone increased!)
    Secondly, I am wondering if my symtpoms could be a UTI?

xxxx