What is going on?! Advice needed!

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by MamaF, Jul 21, 2016.

1. MamaF

MamaF New Member

Hi, am new here and have never posted.
    Me and my husband have decided it's time to ttc, I came off my pill (finished the strip) around 18 June and had my "period", around 2 weeks after my "period" stopped I noticed a thick ew type cm and thought this must be ovulaion. We did the deed a few times before this happened and again when I noticed (just in case!) another 5/6 days after I got a much thicker ewcm but it was streaked with brownish blood, it only happened the once and I didn't know if it was ovulation (and I was wrong before) or maybe implantation...? However, today I have got a slightly heavier but still light in terms of a period bleed, brown blood/mucus when I wipe. I noticed it around lunchtime and it was quite pinky/reddish but became brown and hardly anything after just a few hours, I thought it was my period as it's just over a month since I stopped the pill but surely it would've lasted far longer?! I feel like I've noticed other pregnancy signs (mild nausea, sore nipples etc) but am I just being hopeful and it's all too early/soon after finishing the pill? Any advice would be fantastic!!
    Thanks ladies! X