What is everyone taking?

luratraloora

Reaction score
What is everyone taking / doing to try to aid fertility?

Ill start, Im taking this cycle:-

* Vitamin B Complex with folic acid 100 mg - to try to lengthen my luteal phase as I have a short luteal phase of less than 10 days.

* Vitamin C 500 mg - again to help with luteal phase.

* Agnus Cactus 2000 mg up until ovulation - to aid with ovulation.

* Royal Jelly 500 mg - to balance hormones

* Grapefruit juice until ovulation - to help produce plenty of EWCM

I would stay away from pineapple juice before ovulation as its highly acidic. Before ovulation you want your cm to be as alkaline as possible. Switch to grapefruit juice. It is alkaline.

I take high dose of bee pollen (2 large table spoons), odorless garlic, B complex, Vitamin C, D, Zinc. Drink grapefruit juice, organic carrot soup (beta carotene), plenty of water, spinach and kale, organic beetroot juice.
xxx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I would stay away from pineapple juice before ovulation as its highly acidic. Before ovulation you want your cm to be as alkaline as possible. Switch to grapefruit juice. It is alkaline.

I take high dose of bee pollen (2 large table spoons), odorless garlic, B complex, Vitamin C, D, Zinc. Drink grapefruit juice, organic carrot soup (beta carotene), plenty of water, spinach and kale, organic beetroot juice.
xxx

Oops changed it! I meant grapefruit juice!

Ha ha great. May be add beetroot juice to your list? X

Beetroot juice helps implantation. Thickens uterus walls. I put mine grapefruit juice into a smoothie every morning and it tastes nice x

I'm taking a right witches brew...

Fish oil
Folic acid
Selenium
Vitamin D
Royal Jelly
Bee pollen
CoQ10
and pregnicare to make sure I'm getting the minimum of everything else

(but I have severely diminished egg reserves and abnormally small ovaries so I'm trying to improve quality)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back