What is everyone reading?

Sparklegirl

Reaction score
To take my mind off my situation, I have joined a book club on facebook and have downloaded what feels like a million books.

What are you all reading? I have absolutely loved This is Going to Hurt by Adam Kay, very funny. I have got so many new books I just cant wait to read

I'm reading lamentation by c.j.sansom at the moment. I like history so anything fiction or non fiction to do with history is normally on my list I really enjoyed reading the but six story by Gordon welchman and had the bleachly girls on the kindle for when I'm out and about

I'm reading lamentation by c.j.sansom at the moment. I like history so anything fiction or non fiction to do with history is normally on my list I really enjoyed reading the but six story by Gordon welchman and had the bleachly girls on the kindle for when I'm out and about

I have a ridiculous amount of books so I am no allowing myself to buy more physical books- I am only downloading them to save space!

Not read any of his books, but I do have quite an eclectic range of books

I have loads of books to but I have another book case to fill lol. All my books are currently at my dad's can't fit it in my OHs bachelor pad so I've a bag of books that are the next lot I'll be reading I prefer a physical book to the kindle I've a kindle fire so it just glares so much I do like my OHs nook though so might rob that off him lol

I've just read the tattooist of Auschwitz got it done in about 7 hours pretty good read

I've just read the tattooist of Auschwitz got it done in about 7 hours pretty good read

That's something I've had my eye on for a while, but didn't know if it would be too stressful or depressing!

I've got a huge list of books to read, but at the moment I don't have any time to read for fun as work is really crazy. In a few months time when my big project is over I'm looking forward to having some more time to read again :)

That's something I've had my eye on for a while, but didn't know if it would be too stressful or depressing!

I've got a huge list of books to read, but at the moment I don't have any time to read for fun as work is really crazy. In a few months time when my big project is over I'm looking forward to having some more time to read again :)

Honestly there are some bits that are awful to read because it happened but the story itself has so many positives I can give you some spoilers if you want

Honestly there are some bits that are awful to read because it happened but the story itself has so many positives I can give you some spoilers if you want

Oh, yes please! Maybe PM me in case others don’t want to see?

Oh, yes please! Maybe PM me in case others don’t want to see?

I'll pm you hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back