What is everyone reading?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sparklegirl, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Sparklegirl

Sparklegirl Well-Known Member

To take my mind off my situation, I have joined a book club on facebook and have downloaded what feels like a million books.

What are you all reading? I have absolutely loved This is Going to Hurt by Adam Kay, very funny. I have got so many new books I just cant wait to read

2. Vintageling

Vintageling Well-Known Member

I'm reading lamentation by c.j.sansom at the moment. I like history so anything fiction or non fiction to do with history is normally on my list I really enjoyed reading the but six story by Gordon welchman and had the bleachly girls on the kindle for when I'm out and about

3. Sparklegirl

Sparklegirl Well-Known Member

I have a ridiculous amount of books so I am no allowing myself to buy more physical books- I am only downloading them to save space!

Not read any of his books, but I do have quite an eclectic range of books

4. Vintageling

I have loads of books to but I have another book case to fill lol. All my books are currently at my dad's can't fit it in my OHs bachelor pad so I've a bag of books that are the next lot I'll be reading I prefer a physical book to the kindle I've a kindle fire so it just glares so much I do like my OHs nook though so might rob that off him lol

5. Vintageling

I've just read the tattooist of Auschwitz got it done in about 7 hours pretty good read

6. Rosie2

Rosie2 Well-Known Member

That's something I've had my eye on for a while, but didn't know if it would be too stressful or depressing!

I've got a huge list of books to read, but at the moment I don't have any time to read for fun as work is really crazy. In a few months time when my big project is over I'm looking forward to having some more time to read again :)

7. Vintageling

Honestly there are some bits that are awful to read because it happened but the story itself has so many positives I can give you some spoilers if you want

8. Rosie2

Rosie2 Well-Known Member

Oh, yes please! Maybe PM me in case others don’t want to see?

9. Vintageling

I'll pm you hun