What is best to help??!!

rachelb

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
From your experiences and from what you have heard etc etc.
What is best to help conceive and get that nice bfp and sticky bean?
xxx

The million dollar question! ;)

I know. Didn't know if there were any good vitamins, opk testing, temping etc? Don't really know what works best. I know that everyone is different.

People say vit d and folic acid i think, or just get those 'pre pregnancy'
Vitamins xxx

Hi there,

Folic acid is supposed to be good for fertility, eat spinach and broccoli (which i hate) they are good sources of folic acid.

Vitimin B6 & B12 are supposed to help, specially if the man smokes, its supposed to help the sperm spread out :shock:.

Vitamin C and zinc these again help the male testosterone levels.

thanks

Zoe

I took pregnacare conception vitamins and hubby took wellman conception vitamins.

we also used conceive plus in the months I got both my BFPs. (mc in May at 5 wks and got another BFP 3 weeks later)

good luck x

To be honest the month I got my bfp with my son last year I did everything you're not supposed to. Ate what I wanted, drank too much wine and bam, bfp!! I think sometimes relaxing is the key :) xxx

Do you have a kindle? If so there are some good books, sperm meets egg plan was free as was charting you way to fertility. I only paid about £6 something for the impatient woman's guide to conception and they all give usefull tips especially the impatient woman's guide x

yeah i've heard that impatient woman's guide is pretty good. could probably download it through iPhone or android on to your phone if you don't have a kindle.

Ooo err, I'm not very technically minded, I just about manage with a seperate kindle and iPod never mind combining the 2 lol but yeah any thing like that (I want to say e reader or is it ebook?)

Thanks everyone. Will look into the book for my kindle and will look into the vitamins xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back