What if....

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I can't breast feed? My sister had no problems but my friend just couldn't manage it. I know nothing's a certainty. I'm thinking of taking a pot of baby milk in my bag just so all bases are covered and tbh it would make me feel like I'm more prepared for as many things as I can be.

I would so love to breast feed although I will express when I can to take the weight off feeding him myself all the time and it's good bonding with daddy....but what if I can't? :shock:

I'm taking a couple of bottles and 4 small cartons of ready made milk just in case I can't or either of us get stressed out.

I'd rather have them there and not need them than struggle and get frustrated and upset as I can't bf xx

You can try hand expressing - I have been doing this since about 30 weeks once a week - it means I know I am producing colostrum and if for any reason baby is taken away I can express enough to feed her - if you really cant do it then don't beat yourself up but the statistics are on your side with very few women not actually able to produce milk - try not to worry :)

I feel like this too. I'm trying not to put too much pressure on myself incase it doesn't work out, but secretly I am desperately hoping I can.

We can only try our best hun, and if it doesn't work out then the important thing is our babies are getting fed.

:hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back