What if my baby would have been ok?

Keeponhoping

Reaction score
I had a manual vacuum aspiration on the 25th of August, but after reading a lot of people's concerns from the tri one section, where they had scans at 5 weeks, only seeing sacs and 2 weeks later there was a heartbeat, I'm now wondering if things may have been ok and rather than my hospital jumping the gun after 1 week between scans saying it was time to remove my sac, what if I'd waited one more week, things might have been ok. Beginning to wish now I shouldn't have rushed into them removing it, just feel sad now incase I've got rid of a life that just needed a bit more time! I didn't have pain or bleeding, nothing felt like it was wrong, oh god, may be I've made the worst decision ever, but trusted them to know what they were doing!

If ever I'm lucky enough to fall pregnant again, I'm bypassing the epu this time, only had to go as I had a pregnancy of unknown location before and they wanted to make sure it was in the correct place, which it was, so I will learn from this and what will be will be. I think the epu cause more problems sometimes and just don't give things enough time. If I hadn't had a pregnancy of unknown location before, I would never had approached epu at all as there was no reason to this time as I felt ok with no pain, it was only cos I had to!

Oh well, it's all too late now!

Stop torturing yourself lovely. They did what they needed to do, if there had been any tiny hope they wouldn't have went ahead. They know what to look for, remember they are the professionals and stories are not always strictly true. i know its hard to accept and easy to hold onto other information but you did what was right at the time and you have to put faith in those treating you that it was the right decision.

You'll get your take home baby, keep on hoping as your name says!

You're right Claire, I need to just let this go now and move on! Hope you're doing ok. X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back