What helped with your nausea?

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
Just wandering if anyone has any tips because I feel awful all day and night with nausea. I have tried ginger biscuits and sea bands which havn't helped.

Gemz ginger biscuits helped me and also eating little and often helped too. I was lucky as didn't suffer too much ...

Xxx

Hiya,
You could try a peice of ginger and grate it then add it to boiling water, let it sit then strain it. It worked for me but it really only dulled the feeling down. I also tried eating little and often and it was really bland foods like smash that I ate.

Its a horrible feeling and I hope it passes soon for you...

ginger biscuits before i go out of bed!

also drinking lots of water!

plain crisps helped me...I hate ginger biscuits... the sweetness just made me feel worse!

Hope you find something that make you feel better!

xxx

I didn't suffer too badly but maybe cos I ate all the time.. I just made sure I ate every hour.. and drank milk as soon as I woke up so that my stomach was a bit more settled.. it seemed to help.

I was worse pm and evening so just nibbled on rich tea biccies or oat cakes.. eating all the time was a necessity.. hunger and nausea!!

hope you feel better soon xx

Hi Gemz, poor you! I have suffered with terrible sickness but haven't been so bad the last few days. I have some herbal tablets with ginger that didn't work for me but are very popular here in Denmark so if you PM me I can send them to you, they might just work!

For me, it's when I first wake up in the morning and last thing at night, so I think it's when my stomach is most hungry. I have a packet of digestives by my bed to nibble on and they really help, other than that, like Anna Marie said, it's a glass of milk, which I have before I go to work. Hope it doesn't get you down too much.

Bananas and hula hoops! Not at the same time though :)

I absolutely had to have a banana in the car on the way to work in the morning, it stopped me feeling sick straight away.

:D

Get yourself some...

ORIGINAL SOURCE LEMON AND TEA TREE SHOWER GEL!

It's a couple of quid from superdrug/boots/supermarkets and it really helped me in the shower in the morning.

I won't say it cured the nausea (hey, what does?) but if you work full time like I do it will help you get dressed and out of the house in the morning!

Good Luck and lots of sympathy. There's a lot of us here who genuinely feel what you're going through :(

One of my friends told me Extra Strong Mints are great for nausea

Ginger tea seemed to wroked for my wife. She had it bad for the first 3 months. Also dry toast as soon as you wake up (although it meant I was maid for 3 months) :roll:

Nothing worked for me, I was spewing up on the bus to work and everything, but got citrozene tablets from the Doctors which worked a treat!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back