What have you been buying?

Littlesammy

Reaction score
Hi all, I want to start buying baby stuff each month to spread the cost a bit. Only problem is there seems to be so much you need to have its a bit overwhelming and I don't know where to start!!
What have you all started with?

I bought my very first thing yesterday, got a newborn baby set for my hospital bag but it comes with 3 sleepsuits, 2 bodysuits, 2 bibs, a hat, mittens and a pair of booties, cost me £18 in Marks and Spencer :) x

I'm so tempted to buy stuff but I'm refraining as I don't want to tempt fate! I cannot wait though :)x

I'm 22 weeks & have bought a small selection of clothes, a Moses basket & put a deposit on a Stokke pram, pushchair & car seat combo, feel really disorganised!x

Nursery is done just a toy box to find. Mamas and papas furniture and pram, dunelm mill sleepy owls bedding and curtains. Had a moses basket, monitor, clothes and a bouncing chair donated. Rocking chair from kiddicare. Just spent 3 hours cleaning toys given to me by a friend.

I have pram and car seat, moses basket, playmat, nursery furniture (cotbed wardrobe and chest of draws) bouncer, bottles sets, changing mat, bath, im not sure what clothes, nappies, wipes bathing stuff i have, the furniture in the nursery has only just gone up so going to sort everything out and make a list of what i need. I know what you mean, theres so much stuff to get and just dont know what to get next. I havent even thought about stuff for me for my hospital bag and that. Xx

Mothercare have 15% off online this weekend, so I went a bit mad yesterday. I brought a maxi cosi car seat and adaptor, angelcare baby monitor, loved so much cot bedding set and changing mat, stair gate, bouncer and sleep bags. Also found a Website called Kiddicare and I got the Avent steriliser with £20 off and a starter bottle set reduced from £26 to £7. Bargain :)

I have also bought the newborn set from marks in both pink and blue lol as mum had 20% off and we find out 2mo so can take one back! We've put deposit on pram bought furniture, steriliser, nappies bottles incase I can't bf few bits of clothes gran bought my Moses basket and stand and lots of bits n bobs also bought a cute lemaze princess an pony toy half price as my sister rides and thought it was cute! Had cot given to us so need a mattress x I love buying things I just wish my bank balance liked it as much as me x

I've already bought my double buggy. That's the only thing though. My DS is only 16 months old so I still have all his newborn stuff. I will hopefully find out what flavour I'm having at the next scan. If I'm team pink I'll go nuts buying pink looooool.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

I've not bought anything for bubba yet. My kids are 15 and 12 so I still have a cot frame, a pram and loads of toys/books that have been hanging around for years. There's a baby monitor knocking around somewhere too. I'll have to do some digging. All. I've bought so far are some funky maternity clothes on-line. xxx

We have lots. 2x prams (both given to us), lots of cloth nappies (and some disposables for the first week), cot and crib (one matters here, one on order), car seat and nursing chair on order, some basic vests/sleep suits in white for when baby gets here, 2 feeding cushions, a few outfits, lots of blankets. Cot bumper and quilt for decoration only, play mat... I'm sure some other bits too!!

Nursery is getting carpet fitted as we speak so can move everything in and sort out what I have, what I need, and where it's all going. My neighbour has a pine chest of drawers with changing station on top so we're gonna have a look and see if that's suitable and then that's all furniture sorted :)

I'm all done all I need now is the stuff for my hospital bag :/ it's left me skint for the last few months but now I can't enjoy the rest of my pregnancy without worrying although I will probably still buy more even though I don't need it

Oh my, you're all so organised! Think I need to make a list and start looking around xx

Ive brought a skinny but tall 6 draw chest of drawers from charity shop for babys things
I brought a 9 pack bargain box of pure huggies wipes
My mate gave me about two packs of leftover newborn nappies from her daughter
I had treated myself to 6 boy babygrows and 4 gitl ones in upto 1 mth size in the sales in dec and jan ( one set ill get to use!)
I went to car boot today, brought newborn unisex hat and lots vests and babygrows in newborn and 0-3 size and a cot bumper which ill adapt for one side of my cotbed, just need to find another one now!

I just missed out on a nice pram on fleabay so am keeping looking but pretty much decided on the one i want
Will visit a baby shop just to be sure, no one stocks the one ive seen so its a gamble!!

Then just babybag to get stuff for , have lansinoh from last time, and i brought cotton wool squares already, ( will get some more tho) and get some brill sudocream

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back