What have we all brought?

Stupid question - i take it we go through tonnes of baby wipes?? i'm reading 40 packs and thinking woah!

I thought my hubby had went a bit OTT but apparently you go through loads. He's moving on to ordering nappies now so I'll be spending all my time at the post office picking up parcels :) x

We have been given a lot of stuff just hot to get girls clothes :) my mum and dad are buying the pram. My oh mum and step dad are buying the Moses basket and his dad is just buying whatever else we need. I've stocked up on nappies, wipes, breast pads, maternity pads :)

So being organised for once in my life lol

Xx

We have kiddicouture fizz travel system with maxi cosi carseat and too of the range base (all in for £400 courtesy of mummy)
battery baby swing
Cot from when koby was a baby,
Baby bath, baby bath sponge
Brush/comb/thermometer
Water thermometer/nail clippers
Bottle steriliser,
16 tommy tippee bottles different sizes
Dummies
Bazillion wipes
120+nappies
Dozens of sample sized johnsons bath/hair/oil
4tubes bepantham (pinched from work!)
8 muslin clothes
Around 15 cloth bibs
Clothing from tinybaby-12 months (new smaller bits and kobys old stuff)
Sheffield Wednesday baby grow
Several blankets
booties
Mittens
Cot mattress sheets-loads
Musical lightbox (second hand)
Spiral toy for pram

Eeerrrr and im sure ive forgotten a few bits! :D

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

This thread made me feel guilty, so I have gone to Mothercare today and spent some money!

3 Sleepsuits
3 Bodysuits with long sleeves
3 Bodysuits with short sleeves
2 hats
3 scratch mitts
Socks

A lot of maternity pads, and fempads (they were on offer so I thought I would stock up :lol: )

I Have my pram, mothercare my3
Cot + changing system thing that sits on top of it,
Various clothes, in sizes newborn and 0-3 so far
Hats, scratch mits etc
Moses basket + stand
Tommee tippee kit
Changing bag
Changing mat
Bouncer
Towels
Cot sheets
Changing box thing
Baby bath
Various toiletries like baby wash\ lotion/cotton wool
Lots of newborn nappies
Some bigger sizes my mum has picked up
6 packs wipes, a lot more at my mums as she has been buying some every week.
Think that's about it, my mum has uite a lot to pass over such as other clothes, blankets, and my oh's dad has today offered to buy our carseat :D xxx

Last edited:
Just in from work and checked upstairs and I'd forgotten about baby thermometer and monitor. Everyone looks very organised!! X

owe im 16 weeks and im getting itchy feet to buy stuff!! I havent bought one thing yet but i think were going to start by decorating the room, iv already spotted the wall paper i want for the feature wall so i think well start getting that done in the next few weeks, and once thats all done i wil start buying stuff.

The only thing I've got is a little bunny from mothercare, a cow toy from cow&gate, and a pregnancy pillow from boyfriends mum - sooooooo comfortable! It's so good, it's for me during pregnancy but when baby comes along you can prop them up against it to help then learn how to sit up!:) and my aunt and uncle are buying me a silver cross pram - NEW!! Brilliant! :dance:
I did spot a Moses basket I wanted but I've now decided I'd rather a crib!
Going shopping in Birmingham on the 13th July after twenty week scan to buy some bits! Then going to start getting baby's room prepared! I can't wait!:)xxx

Last edited:
The only thing I've got is a little bunny from mothercare, a cow toy from cow&gate, and a pregnancy pillow from boyfriends mum - sooooooo comfortable! It's so good, it's for me during pregnancy but when baby comes along you can prop them up against it to help then learn how to sit up!:)
Going shopping in Birmingham on the 13th July after twenty week scan to buy some bits! Then going to start getting baby's room prepared! I can't wait!:)xxx

Is it a "big V" pillow? I've got one and it's fab! You can also use it for feeding if you're planning on breastfeeding xx

The only thing I've got is a little bunny from mothercare, a cow toy from cow&gate, and a pregnancy pillow from boyfriends mum - sooooooo comfortable! It's so good, it's for me during pregnancy but when baby comes along you can prop them up against it to help then learn how to sit up!:)

Is it a "big V" pillow? I've got one and it's fab! You can also use it for feeding if you're planning on breastfeeding xx

Yea it is!:) its very handy! And I am planning on breast feeding so I will use it then too!xxx

I'm all complete, brought last few bits today.

Nursery has been decorated since I was about 17 weeks and just been adding to it since.

My only worry now is I've already spend a small fortune and I might have to keep picking unnecessary things up now for the sake of it, I've already started toying with buying the stokke carrycot which I refused point blank I was having when I brought the pram due to it being £153 and knowing I will only use it for a month or two. Will power is what I need or a pair of scissors to cut up my debit card :D

Yea it is!:) its very handy! And I am planning on breast feeding so I will use it then too!xxx

I love mine! I make myself a little nest on the sofa and have been practicing baby cuddles with my dogs hahaha xx :oooo:

Lol I felt fine having only bought a white fluffy snowsuit up until now.

Did a tesco order online and added 9 packs of baby wipes. 3 packs of breast pads and 3 packs of maternity pads (3 for 2). Suppose its best to buy whilst I still have a wage!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Haven't bought a thing yet but still early so not stressing - looking forward to the shopping though :)

Oh my word, some people are so organised! Thus far I have bought absolutely nothing (because I am poor) however, through the joys of freecycle I have:

John Lewis cot
2x stair gates
Carseat
A bazillion items of clothing (half of which will be going to charity because I have no idea if it's a boy or girl yet!)
Loola pushchair

Not bad for free!!

That's a great haul Emma! Well done!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

I'm going to hit the baby sales today so will be able to update my list later Wahoo! Love baby shopping! :D

I've got my pram I fell in love with it and bought it at 8 weeks lol. Also have carseat steriliser and bottles and a changing mat. I've got £100 to spend now but I want a private gender scan at 16 weeks I'm so impatient to know. Oh what to do x

I've been really reluctant to buy anything at all, I put that down to me being superstitious. Although I finally made two little purchases the other day as I needed a pick me up; a little neutral comforter and a musical cuddly giraffe :)

So far we have bought;
Pair of jeans
Little top
Tiniest of tiny socks
Blanket
(All cos I had a credit note from Benetton)

Peter rabbit dangly thing for buggy
M&p cot bed

Plus I think we have decided on the icandy apple travel system. I think.

Started painting testers on the nursery wall too :) getting so excited now.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back