What have we all brought?

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Im not 20 weeks till tomorow, but ive brought liads gradulaly as im a control freek!
What have you all brought ?

Ive got purple pram with carseat and change bag
Carboot neutral baby clothes all sorted .
Cotton wool pads one pack
Loads Baby wipes ( i won some!)
Nappies 2 packs plus a mates left overs!
Maternity towels x1 pack
I have neutral blankets
Cot bed we still have, we got a second hand junior bed for my son to move to

Just need to get more stairgates to help puschair go into lounge and bouncerchair, plus breastpads etc

Last edited:
Oh my word how organised!!! I've literally bought:

• one set of grows (owl and fox set from next - neutral)
• one neutral blanket

My OH wants to start buying nappies/wipes etc etc however at the moment we have zero room in the house as getting loads of work done to the rooms in prep for bubs. Walls knocked through etc so I've told him no!! Lol. However don't get me wrong, we've looked at everything and I pretty much know exactly what I want so once its time so shop...ill prob get most in one or two trips. Lol. Xx

Yeah once you start you do have to store it all!
We were going to add in walls to split rooms up but have decided to leave it a focus on our fertility loan and finances incase we have car issues instead as id be more worried about that after birth, your right to do it now tho while you have no baby.
Love baby window shopping

That's it, we're currently just me, the OH and our pup (totally ruined and treated better than me an the OH) but I couldn't be doing with the mess, dust and the time he takes to change a flaming lightbulb once bubbs is here. Haha. Baby window shopping is my new favourite thing, although staying yellow I'm always drawn more to the girls clothes so who knows...
Xx

Ive bought a few bits since my 20 week scan - all neutral as we're staying team yellow! Couple of blankets, hooded towel, few baby grows and vests and some scratch mitts :) We have ordered furniture for nursery and have to wait 3 weeks for delivery so my plan is to finish decorating before furniture arrives and then we can start filling the drwers with lots of lovely baby things! My new hobby is baby shopping - love it!! X

The only thing we need is to finish off paying for the pram and then we have everything! But now we have the last 14 week to relax and enjoy :) xx

I've only got mostly small stuff yet. Nappies, neutral clothes in 0,3 6-9, wash time stuff, baby swing and cot for our room.
Waiting to see wat prams are out nearer the time x

Everyone seems so organised i have litrally brought one thing and that a little baby grow haha xxx

Last edited:
Well I've bought quite a lot;
Mothercare my4 red pushchair
2 blankets
4 whole gift bags of clothes all different sizes inc vests etc
25 packs of wipes
60 nappies
3 bags cotton wool
Breast pads
Johnson and Johnson bath time set
Lotions and potions etc
Changing bag (for the inlaws)
Nappy bags
That's it for now hahaha x

Absolutely nothing! I'm only 17 weeks though

I've bought a few things but only after gender scan.

Pink converse size 0 to 2 months
Ted baker jeans and cardi in sale

I did get a sheep thing with noises and light from John Lewis a few weeks back to.

I'm not getting anything else til after 20 week scan :) x

I've got a few things in but only because hubby likes buying in bulk and my mum was buying us the pram :)

iCandy Apple Pushchair and carrycot with footmuff, changing bag, parasol etc
Car seat adaptors for pushchair (eBay)
cotton wool
20 odd babygrows in various sizes (can't resist buying one each time I'm out)
Cover/shawl thing for buggy
toy thing for handlebar of buggy
Mamas and Papas elephant toy thing

the below from beamingbaby or something like that

48 packs of baby wipes
2 organic sponges??
6 bottles of baby hair/body wash
24 packs of face wipes which hubby thinks he bought for baby but they're for adults :)

Hubby is due back from work in a couple of weeks for the last time before baby is born so he's going to order nursery furniture before he comes back and that should be all the big stuff done :)

My mum is getting us the moses basket too and I'm ordering my car seat and isofix base next Friday on pay day.

x

You are putting me to shame, I have literally bought 2 things:
10 piece newborn clothing set
bottle steriliser

Plus I have a changing bag on order.

lol

My parents are buying us a moses basket and a cotbed though and I don't intend on buying pushchair until last few weeks as we live in a 2 bed flat and storage is an issue til we have a clear out.

My mum has also bought us a few wipes, feeding spoons, blankets etc and my nan is busy knitting us some little jumpers etc as will be winter when bubs arrives.

As we are staying team yellow we don't intend on buying much else until bubs arrives x

Two babygros and two bibs!! I seriously need to get shopping!

Reading everyone's purchases is making me want to go shopping!!! :D x

The only things we need is our pram, changing bag, mattress and bedding. Going to get our pram next week, can't wait :) xx

I've got everything.

I was already fully kitted out from my little girl - nursery all set up etc. The only thing new I needed was a pram and a highchair (as my daughter's pram was rubbish and her highchair went mouldy and manky in the shed). I bought these last week after the 20w scan.
I've got all the white/neutral vests, bibs, babygrows in all sizes, and have gone on a big gender-specific shopping spree so that baby will have some bits of its own.
I have bought all the Christmas presents for both children too. Quite ironic really, as I'm not a particularly organised person. I'm just really worried about being out of work as my pay drops to nothing in a matter of a few weeks. I'm trying to spend while I have money.

I might look at getting some cloth nappies, as this would save £ in the long term. Although I'm not sure how I'd cope with the extra work of reusables.
Oh, I know, I need breast pads.

Last edited:
Stupid question - i take it we go through tonnes of baby wipes?? i'm reading 40 packs and thinking woah!

I've got loads!

Gliding nursing chair and footstool
Cosatto changing unit with built in bath
Clothing starter sets in first size, newborn and 0-3
Muslin squares
Bibs
Two blankets
An I ♥ Mummy and Daddy baby grow
A "new to the world" cardigan
A teddy with comforter
48 size 1 nappies
About 200 size 2 nappies
A few packs of wipes

We've also chosen our pram, Mamas and Papas Mylo, which my parents are buying.

I feel like I've got over excited now! Hehe xx

Things I've been given:
Cot
Tons of baby clothes
Chest of Drawers for the nursery
A Bouncy Chair
Car Seat

Things I've Bought:
Mothercare Trenton Travel System
Tomme Tippee Baby Monitor with Sensor Mat
Mattress for the Cot
Moses Basket
Changing Board for across the Cot
A couple of little girlie outfits

Wow I didn't realise we had so much! Still a long way to go though! I think I have more but I can't remember everything because it's all being stored at my mum's until we move to somewhere bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back