What happens to you after unprotected sex?

emma_85

Reaction score
Hi

I'm concerned after many months of ttc that after unprotected sex, I have a lot of his fluid that seems to just run right out of me. I realise this may be tmi. Sorry.

We've tried different positions, legs in air after deed, change in diet, exercise - you name it we've tried it. It's been fun in an experimental way but I'm just aware that after doing the deed I have a lot of my husbands fluid that is just trickling out if me as soon as he pulls out virtually. I have always had a very slight burning/tingling sensation afterwards. It isn't uncomfortable but I do feel it and have always thought it is a sign that there is something new in there!!

I'm going stir crazy and probably over thinking things but it'd be good to hear from others about their experiences.

I do have a 4, nearly 5 year old son and he was literally first hit. I guess I assumed that this would be the case 2nd time round.

would be most grateful to hear from others.

I'm onto month 10 of ttc number 2, after falling pregnant pretty easily with first child! We've tried everything you've listed, and still nothing. I always say to hubby I've no idea how I could get pregnant when that much 'falls out' but it obviously does work because he's got me pregnant twice :lol: After BD I just lie down as long as I can and I find there's less falling out after. Regarding the burning sensation I'm not sure, if that's new I'd possibly get it checked at GP.

Good luck :) xx

hey,

I read somewhere that its to do with the pressure and force that the sperm shoots out. The cervix is pretty small so imagine shooting a hose at a small hole in a wall, the excess that doesn't go through the cervix runs out the vagina...sorry TMI! lool

It's normal apparently but maybe google it x

Thanks ladies. It's somewhat refreshing to hear that it is normal and does happen. I just felt a bit unsure whether it was going in with the amount that falls out. It's a tricky subject to talk about as it seems far too much info.

I think burning was a bit strong, more tingling sensation tbh.

Fingers crossed I have some swimmers up there. Good luck to you ladies too x

hey,

I read somewhere that its to do with the pressure and force that the sperm shoots out. The cervix is pretty small so imagine shooting a hose at a small hole in a wall, the excess that doesn't go through the cervix runs out the vagina...sorry TMI! lool

That is a great way of explaining it :lol:
I use a mooncup to keep it all in but I don't think it makes any difference, its just nice to not get leakage

xxxxx

hey,

That is a great way of explaining it :lol:
I use a mooncup to keep it all in but I don't think it makes any difference, its just nice to not get leakage

xxxxx

What is a moon cup?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back