what happens next ??

babyg

Reaction score
So i know i will need to phone the doctors to let them know im pregnant but wont be able to now until tues with BH weekend......ages away lol

can anyone tell me what will happen once i phoned please?

When I went to see my doc, she just gave me some basic advice on foods to avoid, asked if I was taking folic acid and then just told me to wait to hear from the midwife. Oh, she also advised me to get a flu jab.

I got my booking in appointment on 11th Jan- got a booklet of notes to fill in ready for it and then my scan 2nd Feb.

XX

thanks emily. will phone asap on tues to get the ball rolling :)

I think procedure varies slightl depending on where you live, but that's what happened to me anyway.

XX

When I phoned my doctor they didn't do anything, just gave me the number for the main midwife office. I got my booking appointment for when I was nearly 10 weeks so it's a bit of a long wait! x

I've not had to see my doctor, they refer you to the midwife anyway, I go to see her on the 16th january

Hi hun, I went to the docs then hey refer you to the midwife. I see mine on tues but haven't got a scan date yet. Prob cos of the Xmas period. Congrats again x

My doctor didn't want to see me, receptionist just asked if I'd done a test, how far along I thought I was and then booked me in with the midwife for 8 weeks. Midwife then booked my scan for 12 weeks, and did bloods, urine etc. xx

I made an,appt with Dr because I wanted to discuss the medication I was taking and coming off etc. saw him and he just took me off them and booked an appt with midwife for 5th Jan. guess it varys x

Thanks for all the infor girls :) :) Happy New Year btw :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back