What gets your baby moving?

LauraMummyToBe

Reaction score
I've only just discovered that Sophia loves bath time, I decided to take an afternoon soak to perk myself up a little bit and whilst I was lay relaxing I had my hands gently resting on my tummy just in between hips... All of a sudden KICK,KICK,KICK! She started kicking me like mad, punching me, wriggling around and moving about! :')

It is possibly the most movement I have EVER felt from little Sophia in the whole 4 weeks I've been able to feel her!

I don't think it is possible to love her more right now! Xxx

It's sooo lovely when you find something that always makes your baby move. My LO always kicked me when I was in the bath and also when I had anything spicy to eat. This baby has so far been a bit random - not kicking when I drink anything cold but randomly kicking me when I'm sitting watching tv.

Mine seems to like being on the train lol. She also loves it when my 4 year old niece talks to her - probably because she's so loud and my poor baby wants her to shut up lol

Haha, I can't tolerate spicy food so I don't think she'd be kicking if I ate that! Xxx

Ice cold coke makes him wiggle like mad! x

Definitely bath time and also when I lean my arms on my tummy or something without thinking they always kick my arms as if to say get off lol.

My little one seems to respond when I talk to them now though which is pretty cool :) xx

Definitely bath time and also when I lean my arms on my tummy or something without thinking they always kick my arms as if to say get off lol.

My little one seems to respond when I talk to them now though which is pretty cool :) xx

That's so funny, Sophia will actually STOP kicking if she feels my hands on my tummy! Xxx

Mine don't tend to trigger to anything yet, but more active late afternoon, usually when I'm at my desk at work.

I've not felt it by touch yet. Hurry up :)

Mine don't tend to trigger to anything yet, but more active late afternoon, usually when I'm at my desk at work.

I've not felt it by touch yet. Hurry up :)

If you feel it by touch when you're not expecting it at all I'm telling you now... You will poo yourself! :') It's all new so you have no idea what on earth it was but then it happens more and more... When it becomes frequent you can't mistake it!

Sophia's kicking me very slightly now haha! Xxx

I think I will ( that wouldn't nessassary be a bad thing if I poop hahaha )

It's going to be weirdly alien, he places himself against the sides at the moment and tends to kick low

Yeah, Sophia tends to kick fairly low too but she's a big baby by the looks of things! Xxx

Chocolate gets mine moving ;) that and when i roll sides in beds he has a good kick around xx

Haha that's adorable. Sophia won't stop kicking me today, she's all over the place!

I think she knows grandma and granddad are coming home! :] xxx

Haha awwwww bless her :) love it when they have really active days xx

Last edited:
That's so funny, Sophia will actually STOP kicking if she feels my hands on my tummy! Xxx

Grace does that with me as well. Gets frustrating when you're tying to let someone else feel it!

She used to go crazy when I had bananas but she seems to have stopped that now. I had dominos the other night and I have never seen her go so crazy! She just kept somersaulting around in there, it was really bizarre!

Last edited:
Lots and lots of fluttering when if there's loud music on ha, especially pop/heavy metal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back