What everyday items do you buy off ebay?

cloud9

Reaction score
I went online last night to buy some blades for my razor as DH keeps forgetting to get any from shops and i still have flu.

I got them for less than half the price in the shops so have bought him some for his razor today which were again half the price in the shops.

I ususally get my brita filters off ebay but was wondering what other everyday items people buy off ebay that work out good value for money?

Mmmm the only thing i ever get off ebay are kids clothes :lol:

ehm computer/car parts mostly....dont know if its classed as everyday though lol..but thx for saying about the razor blades :D

What do I buy on ebay? Mainly crafting supplies, I do a lot of scrapbooking and art works with photographs and so forth and living in a village things are not easily found around here. That's pretty much my main purchase. Have a few bits of maternity clothing lately (since I'll only be in them a few months seems pointless buying brand new at £50 a pop for trousers etc!) and have bought books on there too.

Because I'm in Denmark I buy all sorts including toiletries, supplements, baby things, tights etc etc. I LOVE ebay :) [/quote]

Nicola said:
What do I buy on ebay? Mainly crafting supplies, I do a lot of scrapbooking and art works with photographs and so forth and living in a village things are not easily found around here. That's pretty much my main purchase. Have a few bits of maternity clothing lately (since I'll only be in them a few months seems pointless buying brand new at £50 a pop for trousers etc!) and have bought books on there too.

I used to do alot of scrapbooking too but it was so expensive :)

Craft Supplies, Palmers cocoa butter, make up, perfume, clothes, baby stuff, generally everything at the minute, as I can't be bothered to walk into town to buy it from the shop, and most things are cheaper, including postage.

babyclothes, moses basket, vaacum cleaner bags and filters that they no longer sell in the shops, bio-oil, vintage clothing, books, cds, ink refills, thank you cards, anything that I need which I know is cheaper than the shops.

Mainly rubber stamps, have about 600 :oops:

Recently baby things like the summer portable video monitor for £63, rrp £129 (Its brand new)

Oh yeh I missed out scrapbooking stuff...spent soo much on it on ebay but saved so much too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back