What Dpo did you get your Bfp, and did you get a BFN beforehand ??

Clover

Reaction score
Hi ladies was just wandering when you all got your BFP and if you tested beforehand and got a BFN

Ive got a BFN today at 9dpo and even though I know it's early ive got really down about it :(

Thanks

xxxxxxxx

I got a bfn at 9dpo and a faint positive at 12dpo and a clear positive at 14dpo x

Oh really Gill thanks for sharing,
I had really weird cramping yesterday (8dpo ) which I never normally get so I suppose if it was implantation it could take a couple of days to show?

xxxxxx

I got BFN at 9dpo and then a faint positive at 10dpo. Nice clear positive at 11dpo on frer :) xx

I got BFN at 9dpo and then a faint positive at 10dpo. Nice clear positive at 11dpo on frer :) xx
Oh thanks hun, what tests did you use at 9&10 dpo? I just used a cheap ic

This is giving me hope :)

xxxx

I got a faint positive at 15 dpo and a 1-2 weeks positive on a digi at 16 dpo. Have tested a few times since and the result has been stronger each time.

I'd been testing since 8dpo, got so many BFNs I couldn't believe it when I got my BFP!! :)

Aww don't feel down clover, it's probably just too early!
I tested with my first baby at 12dpo on a clearblue and got a negative, tested at 17dpo and got a positive.
With this pregnancy, I tested at 12dpo and got a very very faint positive which got stronger each day. Got my 2-3 weeks pregnant on clearblue at 14dpo!
FX x

I got a faint positive at 15 dpo and a 1-2 weeks positive on a digi at 16 dpo. Have tested a few times since and the result has been stronger each time.

I'd been testing since 8dpo, got so many BFNs I couldn't believe it when I got my BFP!! :)
So you've been testing every day since 8dpo? Glad I'm not the only poas addict :) I tested from 7dpo with my little boy and got BFN till 14/15dpo when I got a super faint positive, so I don't know why I'm tourturing myself by testing early again!!!

xxxxxxx

Got a bfn at 10dpo using frer and a positive at 15dpo. Like you I thought I was out after initial bfn. Good luck!

Aww don't feel down clover, it's probably just too early!
I tested with my first baby at 12dpo on a clearblue and got a negative, tested at 17dpo and got a positive.
With this pregnancy, I tested at 12dpo and got a very very faint positive which got stronger each day. Got my 2-3 weeks pregnant on clearblue at 14dpo!
FX x
Thanks sweetie will try to stay positive,
I don't 'feel' pregnant but ive different symptoms to normal so I'm not sure what to think

Xxxxx

Got a bfn at 10dpo using frer and a positive at 15dpo. Like you I thought I was out after initial bfn. Good luck!
Aww thanks lovely that gives me hope, you were good resisting to test again till 15dpo

xxxxx

Aww thanks lovely that gives me hope, you were good resisting to test again till 15dpo

xxxxx

It was funny cos I was so convinced I was out as I'd had such strong period like cramps in the couple of days before retesting, I was just waiting for AF to arrive. I almost thought I was going to be wasting a test by testing again but then it was positive. There is always hope!

I got bfns at 10 and 11 dpo and then a bfp at 14 dpo although I think I may have ovulated late so might have been a couple of dpo earlier than that.

Keep the faith Gail - looks like you've brought luck to the Feb testing thread so far so hopefully that luck will spread to you too xxxx

Both my pregnancies I had a negative at 12dpo, then a positive at 13dpo. I did mc both later on though.

12/13/14 DPO I put them down as negatives because there was barely a line and it took a lot longer than the test stated at 18DPO had to get 2nd opinion sent a sample to nurse was a positive took another test at 23 DPO to get a proper picture, one week after missed period and it was only then as dark as test line...good luck :)

I got bfn's at 8 and 10dpo then waited for af which didnt arrive ao tested again that day (14dpo) and got my bfp - my little boy is now 12 weeks old ;-)
Good luck x

I got bfn on 11dpo faint positive 12dpo clear positive at 14dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back