What does your name choice mean?

Really interesting site Cat! This is apparently what our choice of name means....

India - After the country : null. You are both a visionary and a realist able to bring your dreams into a tangible form. Pioneering and ambitious you accept new challenges and the responsibilities which go with them willingly. Your sound judgement, resourcefulness and positive nature means that your progress in life is assured. Certainly your kindness and generosity to others and your inspirational manner attract success as well as many admirers.

Brandon - The beacon hill : English. You have great self-confidence and a charming personality which attracts many friends and admirers. Your innate sense of personal power and ability to lead are ideally suited to positions of authority. Being so versatile and seeing the big picture your ambitions are high and much is usually expected of you. With patience and tenacity you will certainly fulfill the great potential you have for success.

Anyone think this is really me? (And I hate my name btw)

Samantha - Listener : Aramaic. Extremely intelligent in thought and deed you are gifted at communication and finding practical applications for your ideas. You are strong willed and ambitious and need to have passion, freedom and adventure in your life. Always willing to help others your warm, honest and loyal nature ensures that you are loved by all. It is likely that you will achieve a great deal of success and recognition in life.

Sami - (My given nickname and used name since I was tiny - is actually a boys name in some countries!!) - You have a charismatic and magnetic personality which others cannot help but be drawn to ensuring you of many friends. Very ambitious your keen perceptive powers and ability to absorb knowledge helps you to achieve your objectives. You are a strong willed and industrious worker who is prepared to earn all the material success and good fortune which comes your way. With a philosophical attitude happiness is assured.

My middle name -
Ryn - You are charming, talented and have a very positive attitude to life so it is hardly surprising that you attract success and recognition. Focussed and patient you understand that material rewards are a result of discipline. Being so creative and with a need for self-expression you may be drawn towards the arts, travel is also likely to be important. A loyal friend, you are a person who must be allowed freedom and independence.

Sounds like I'm not a bad person!!

OH's don't sound much like him though. But he is charasmatic and has an attractive personality - he just isn't a massive risk taker and is a bit more cautious. Sounds more like his middle name - Alistair.

Mark - Warrior : Latin. You are a charismatic individual with a dynamic and attractive personality. Probably not known for your caution or patience you are a risk taker who hates to be restricted in any way. Freedom is very important to you. Your thinking and intuition is strong and you have a talent for communication. You enjoy the sensual and material pleasures of life and with the application of care and wisdom you can achieve wonderful worldly success.

Alistair - Protector of mankind : Greek. You have enormous vitality and originality making you a dynamic individual with great charm and sex appeal. You believe in putting one hundred per cent into all your activities of which there are many. You have potential to achieve great success in business or public affairs where your friendship and consideration of others wins you many allies. Your innate strength and determined effort is able to overcome any obstacles. Freedom is important to you.

(sorry got a bit carried away there :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )

This is the name we have chosen for a girl

Seren - Life is never dull with your adventurous and restless spirit. You are always on the move and seeking a new challenge to pit your wits against. Being in touch with nature you love the outdoors. You have keen intuition and a desire for knowledge and you can be something of a crusader. When you apply discipline and tenacity to your energetic mind then leadership positions are easily available to you.

That sounds just like the type of daughter we really wanted so I guess we'll go with that name then.

well for a girl it will be either Amber-Nicole or Amber-Louise

Amber-Nicole

You are a philosophical, humanitarian and noble individual with a strong sense of self enabling you to maintain your poise and perspective at all times. Possessing broad vision and a strong intellect you can create or comprehend new concepts with ease. You live your life without excess and are respected by others for your courage, kindness and patience. A lover of nature and seeker of knowledge and truth.

Amber-Louise

Idealistic, sensitive and emotional you appreciate beauty and need to have a harmonious environment. You are a dependable and conscientious worker and attract material rewards without too much effort. However your altruistic nature is one of giving and service to others with a desire to make the world a better place and you work towards this end. Your affectionate, sincere and understanding manner means that you are much loved.

if we have a boy..

Coby

Sensitive and emotional you are highly intuitive and have a wonderful imagination. The instinctive impressions which you receive about people and situations are usually accurate and mean that you can rarely be misled. You have healing and counselling abilities which can help to alleviate the suffering of others. Your loyalty, integrity and belief in life means that you are much admired and assured of many friends.

I'm spooked :shock:

All our family is more or less spot on. Decided to double check Daniel because his given name is Glynn (had to give him a G name because of family tradition but didn't like any), but everyone calls him by his middle name

Daniel - You are fairminded, wise and peaceloving and are always willing to help others. Your mental capabilities and creativity are well marked with wonderful and original ideas which you need to bring to tangible fruition. Perceptive and understanding of others your positive approach to life and influential nature means that you have leadership qualities. There is great potential for success both financially and spiritually.

Glynn - You are fairminded, wise and peaceloving and are always willing to help others. Your mental capabilities and creativity are well marked with wonderful and original ideas which you need to bring to tangible fruition. Perceptive and understanding of others your positive approach to life and influential nature means that you have leadership qualities. There is great potential for success both financially and spiritually.

Tracy xx

ok, here are the two names we are 99% certain on at the moment...

Julia

Youthful one : Latin origin

You are a deep thinker and student of life using your intuition and natural detective ability to seek truth and hidden knowledge. Peaceloving and compassionate you are nonetheless strong-willed and courageous in confronting challenges. Although your approach to life tends to be on a mental level it is important for you to see your ideas and concepts take form in the material world. Your talents and leadership skills give you great potential for a distinguished career.

Ruben

"Look, a son!" : Hebrew origin

With your charismatic personality and persuasive powers you naturally attract all the good things in life which you could want. Kind, generous and sincere you are a good friend and partner with strong attachments to home and family. You are ambitious and have sound business acumen, this together with a natural love of life ensures that you enjoy success financially and in your relationships.

They couldn't find the meaning of my name (Solveig) as it is norwegian, but here's what it came up with for me:

You have enormous vitality and originality making you a dynamic individual with great charm and sex appeal. You believe in putting one hundred per cent into all your activities of which there are many. You have potential to achieve great success in business or public affairs where your friendship and consideration of others wins you many allies. Your innate strength and determined effort is able to overcome any obstacles. Freedom is important to you.

Spooky, some of this is so accurate - especially the freedom bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back