What does this mean?

XmichelleX

Reaction score
I'm due the witch in 6 days, I'm 8 days past ovulation and I'm bleeding but it's not a lot and it not red...it's brown I never get a bleed like this....ever! What does it mean? X
Michelle xx

The timing would be right for implantation, fingers crossed for you xx

Really?? Maybe it's my period early? I never got this when I was pregnant with my little boy.! X

Could deffo be implantation, I've never bled Inbetween periods before and now I'm 10 weeks! You never know! :D looks a good sign!! Xx

Yes, does sound like it could be implantation, good luck!

I have had the same thing! Started getting brown 8dpo (last Sunday) and then had red blood on Wednesday ( only when wiped) and now gone back to brown but hardly anything there! Sometimes get brown at start of af- well about 2 days of brown and then full on af.... It's now been 5 days and still no sign of af arriving properly! I had a really sharp twinge on Sunday night too so hoping its implantation! X

It's very strange it's stopped now. I've never had that! Had some in my knickers when I went to the loo, when I wiped and on a pad but seemed to have disappeared over night?

Ahh me to- its basically gone! I'm due at today and no sign yet. Done a test and it was negative. Like I said usually ill spot brown for about 2 days leading up to af and then wham it gets me but nope---- nothing! I'm going to test again in few days! X

AF if due on Thursday! Still a few days for me to wait! X

I would test in a couple of days hon, I got a strong bfp 36 hours after implantation. Hopefully that's what it was, fx :) x x

Oh really! Ok I will do I don't think I am pregnant anyway I hate the waiting! X

I'm kind of hoping this is an evap???
I'm getting married in 11 months!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370124969.439929.jpg

Ahh lol u will have to time it right with the wedding lol- don't want to be going into labour on your wedding day! We got married on Saturday and we were sure to be careful incase we conceived so that it fell rather close to the wedding- when we had 3 months to go that's when we started TTC.
Looks like I'm out :( my brown spotting disappeared this morning and then looks like the start of af this afternoon! :( x

Oh no! I'm out too! Witch has just arrived! But I am happy to see her ha ha x

Aww Michelle, ru kinda happy? What's ur plans now ur getting married re ttc? I literally booked mine yday!! Xx

Aww Michelle, ru kinda happy? What's ur plans now ur getting married re ttc? I literally booked mine yday!! Xx

It would have been lovely to have another baby but to be honest I want to enjoy planning the wedding and hen do ect, so being pregnant and doing all that would have been abit too much! So yeah kind of happy to see the witch this morning ha ha x
We will be trying as soon as the weddings over! We already have a 14 month old boy so I'm happy at the moment with just us three! Xx
When is your wedding?! Congratulations x

Aww glad you got the result you wanted Hun x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27