What does it mean?

becky2102

Reaction score
So last night/ this morning I had lower back ache/upper thigh ache if there's such a thing to the point of walking like I had pooed myself haha an couldn't bend down to pick anything up, and I'm getting a lot of pelvic pain! It all keeps coming and going.

Do you reckon it's the start of something or just Jacob moving down further? He's been 3/5 engaged for 4 weeks

Xx

Defo sounds like baby is moving down, I've had the weird thigh aches too, when I had them I remembered that I had them during my period too so they must be connected to it somehow.

Does the boney bit at the front hurt too? That's were mine is the worst. Try a warm bath (not ideal in this weather!!) but maybe at night when it's cooled down, it might helpx

Yeah my pelvis is killing every now and again! I just either want to be in labour or it just go away! It's not fair not knowing what's going on :-( tried having a bath and it didn't do anything x

I have the same, back and pelvic pain - feel all stiff and achey! I wish it was the start but don't think it'l be anytime soon for me :( Xx

Oh god, lets hope we don't go overdue and if we do then not too over! X

Sounds like spd which if baby's head is engaged would make it worse. Your pelvis is separating and preparing for labour so fx it's not long for you hun. Some people get that level of pain for months, I'm lucky my spd hasn't been consistently severe!

Xx

Sleep with a pillow between your legs to alleviate the pressure on your pelvis. The last few nights it has felt like baby is literally burrowing into my ladybits...so could all be good signs too. Get bouncing on an exercise ball (if all okayed with midwife) and read up on optimal positioning for labour...it should get baby into a good position and help with the pain xx

I already do all those things but its just hit the last couple of days! X

I've started with pressure and pain in my thighs. I think it's baby shifting down. I guess I'll find out at my mw appointment on Tuesday. I'm having lots of little signs, but still have 3 weeks till due date, so trying not to get too hopeful!

I have had this too over the last few weeks (since baby has been 3/5 engaged really, now fully) my mw said it was pelvic girdle pain. She has referred me to physio but don't know whether I will hear anything before baby comes now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back