What does implantation feel like?

Pinkz

Reaction score
Has anyone had like dull aches with this? I'm hoping this is what my aches are. I thought I was getting a water infection yesterday but today it's no worse going to loo and I feel like I'm about to get my period. Not painful like agony but definitely present.

Cannot wait till AF is due next week just to get this over with. Think a trip to doctors regardless out the outcome...

Sore and grumpy

Mine weren't dull, I had two or three very sharp pains in one precise area then it stopped, It was like nothing id felt before, i know it varies though so it could feel different for everyone xx FX'd

Uh i hope that's what it is. DH is just completely ignoring me about it. I think he doesn't want to get his hopes up but pregnant or not I'm in pain lol

I think I had them with my first pregnancy. They were sharp and just lasted a minute or two. Good luck.

Yea it just feels like the slight cramps I get on day 1 of AF... I keep going to the loo expecting AF to have come early and there's nothing!

Also I have miscarried before a few years ago and I keep making myself paranoid that I definitely had this pain last time I was pregnant. I remember being REALLY aware from about 3 weeks that I was pregnant. Just hope it this and not something bad!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back