what does everyone use??

lillou

Reaction score
when TTC what do you do each month?

I........

> use OPK's (since last month)
> take pregnacare vitamins
> cough medicine (not every month though)
> and of course BD :rotfl:

anyone else wish to share? maybe theres something am missing :lol:

sometimes opks
no magic medicine anymore - didn't seem to do anything for me
folic acid

and of course...a plastic syringe and plastic cups :rotfl:

I:

Use OPK's
Check my BBT
Take Folic acid and Pregnacare Vitamins
Try to get the OH to take his Zinc :roll:
Make sure that when BD'ing he cums from behind :oops: Id have him on top if he wasnt 21 stone! :rotfl: I also do my best to cum shortly after him to suction it all in, lol. :oops:
I lay with a cushion underneath me for about half hour afterwards.

I have to admit I even bought a spell from a white witch to help us conceive - no luck yet though. I also have a Rose Quartz crystal next to the bed as that is supposed to help fertility. No wonder the OH thinks Im completely mental!! and he doesnt even know about the spell! :rotfl:

libs said:
and of course...a plastic syringe and plastic cups :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I got a positive pg test this month and I used opk's (got a strong positive and dragged Hubby to bed :lol: )

I took magic medicine but I did have a cough anyway for the first couple of weeks of the cycle

I drink lots of water anyway but it doesn't seem to make much difference to my CM

Pregnacare + tablets

I went away for a long weekend with my Mum from about 5 to 8 dpo and so was able to keep busy and avoid brooding about whether we'd been lucky this month

and that's about it. I put the success this month down to the +opk being on a saturday afternoon so we had the time and energy to do something about it :rotfl: and being able to stop worrying for a few days

Edited to say I'd forgotten that I'd made sure I came after Hubby :oops: , had my legs in the air for 10 mins and and a pillow under my bum for another 15-20 mins before getting up.

oooh what was the spell about, iv nver heard of that one before!

OH also takes Zinc and vitamin C! i used to do the pillow trick, but this month we'l prob be to cheery and feeling festive to remember :lol: i want spontanious (SP) sex back this month so a wee tipple will help me relax a bit more about it!

lillou said:

OH also takes Zinc and vitamin C! i used to do the pillow trick, but this month we'l prob be to cheery and feeling festive to remember :lol: i want spontanious (SP) sex back this month so a wee tipple will help me relax a bit more about it!

I felt like a right knobber reading out the spell thing she gave me, I had to stand in front of a mirror and read it out with a candle which I had to blow out. I also had to put 5 silver coloured coins under my stairs in a bag - they have to stay there until I get pregnant. I also had a little bag of some blessed herby stuff which I had to release from the window into the wind. This would apparently send my spell to the angels. :shock:

Loola said:
lillou said:

I felt like a right knobber reading out the spell thing she gave me, I had to stand in front of a mirror and read it out with a candle which I had to blow out. I also had to put 5 silver coloured coins under my stairs in a bag - they have to stay there until I get pregnant. I also had a little bag of some blessed herby stuff which I had to release from the window into the wind. This would apparently send my spell to the angels. :shock:

it sounds interesting though! :hug:

oh I also make sure I have an orgasm - my mum swears its the most important part of ttcing (well she would say that wouldn't she :wink: )

libs said:
oh I also make sure I have an orgasm - my mum swears its the most important part of ttcing (well she would say that wouldn't she :wink: )

Perhaps thats been where Ive been going wrong! lol.

PinkPunch said:
Perhaps thats been where Ive been going wrong! lol.
lol you might aswell enjoy yourself while your there!

I do try! Its usually over before I get started! :wink:

I really am joking this time. :rotfl:

My OH insists that I should orgasm to help with the babymaking and I must admit I laugh at him. He insists that the time I got pregnant before (we only did it once mid cycle) I had an orgasm (how he remembers the details of our sex life but forgets simple basics like sending Christmas cards is beyond me) and he believes that is the reason why. I may have to follow the advice here now.

cough medicine? does this actually help?

i had to have cough medicine a week ago coz i had a cold.

i dont actually do anything now i just sit up with my kness up and then go sleep lol

orgasm is important when ttc'in as the jucies (sorry lol) attach themselves to the sperm to help them swim quicker and easier.

CB23 said:
My OH insists that I should orgasm to help with the babymaking and I must admit I laugh at him. He insists that the time I got pregnant before (we only did it once mid cycle) I had an orgasm (how he remembers the details of our sex life but forgets simple basics like sending Christmas cards is beyond me) and he believes that is the reason why. I may have to follow the advice here now.

:rotfl:

the orgasm causes your cervix to dip into the vagina which is believed to help the little spermies to get there :wink:

theres also some belief that you should orgasm before the man for the boy and after for a girl - something to do with the ph of the vagina changing after orgasm :think:

i read that if the spermies catches the egg early then its a girl coz the male spermies are not that strong and die first.

How in the hell u supposed to time it pfft got no chance of doin tha lol

libs said:
CB23 said:

:rotfl:

the orgasm causes your cervix to dip into the vagina which is believed to help the little spermies to get there :wink:

theres also some belief that you should orgasm before the man for the boy and after for a girl - something to do with the ph of the vagina changing after orgasm :think:

so its ok to orgasm BEFORE the man????? :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back