what does contractions feel like? Duno if im in early labour or just overthinking ??

I almost feel like I need to draw an instictional diagram!! It'll be in pregnancy books across the globe!

it is totally possible to dtd on the ball lol.

if it is labour hun you will know cos it will get steadily more painful or harder to ignore. it only really hurt me once it got to the point where my body wanted to push so while it might not get that painful it will get more intense and regular and you will know when its happening and when its time to call the hosp trust me :)

it is totally possible to dtd on the ball lol.

if it is labour hun you will know cos it will get steadily more painful or harder to ignore. it only really hurt me once it got to the point where my body wanted to push so while it might not get that painful it will get more intense and regular and you will know when its happening and when its time to call the hosp trust me :)

You sound like you speak from experience!:lol:

Hehe couldnt help it!!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372366617197.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372366617197.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 42
lol i wish, my hubby wouldnt even entertain that idea hes so boring but i know a couple of ladies i was in tri 3 with last time did it, one particularly said it was the only way she could enjoy it as the bump and spd were bad for her

lol i wish, my hubby wouldnt even entertain that idea hes so boring but i know a couple of ladies i was in tri 3 with last time did it, one particularly said it was the only way she could enjoy it as the bump and spd were bad for her

Ohhh.... I find sex uncomfy at min mayb I should suggest this to my hubby.... Mind u considering he hasn't yetblown up my ball for me then mayb its a big ask....

Lmfaooo haha imagine that! ;) ;)

Its my new avatar! :D xx

I nooooo bloody thanks button just isnt the same!!

Thanks ladies for putting a HOOOOOOGGGEEE smile on my face! Pippa that piccie is A1++!! I love it that it is now an Avatar!:dance:
Ps. Would highly recommend that you get someone to double check everything today before you start a tat, just in case babybrain has kicked in! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back