what does contractions feel like? Duno if im in early labour or just overthinking ??

Every false alarm is a step closer to the real thing though hun!!!

Musta over eaten lmfaoooo!!

Ah well its a new day! Sooo, time to try everything again ha! X

How are you feeling now babyslog? I was feeling exactly the same as you last night and then nothing first thing this morning. Been bouncing on my ball and tightenings have started again, defo not regular and more a dull ache so hoping things are moving along! Got check up this afternoon so will hopefully know for sure then! X

well.. i just DTD with OH lol, been getting belly aches again since but dnt think its anything!

Im off to have a shower and get dressed to go out for a carvery with him and buy a patio set :) xx

Omg what a perfect day, sex, food and shopping!

Jealous!!! X

fx its soon for you, i had an extremely uncomfortable day yesterday i could hardly walk i think Henry had dropped a bit more! IM 37 weeks tomorrow and oh is home tomorrow too, going to force him to dtd, he will probably run away lol he said when he does it he gets an image if him hitting Henry in the head, lol,!! X

Haha my OH keeps saying that if I'm 'that' uncomfortable he's happy to "help me out" and get "stuck in", but after how painful it was last time he can take a run & a jump..

Awwww got my hopes up then :) fx Noah comes soon :) x

Tapatalking. X

ahhh i duno whats going on..
think he loves it waaaay to much in here lol!
hes been hurting me today! wont stop moving!!!!!!!!! xx

Hi Babyslog! Try some more sex, food and shopping (maybe online) and see if that helps! ;-) FX it is Noah gearing up for a quick and "painless" journey to your arms!!! :lol:

Hi Babyslog! Try some more sex, food and shopping (maybe online) and see if that helps! ;-) FX it is Noah gearing up for a quick and "painless" journey to your arms!!! :lol:

Might have round 2 2night lol.
But bouncy ball 1st!! :) xx

Paint hopscotch squares on the floor and get jumping! While drinking rasberry tea and eating chilli peppers.
COME ON NOAH!!!!!!!

Well if you want a challenge try doing hopscotch bouncing on your ball whilst drinking raspberry leaf tea and eating chilli's. I am sure there would be a position in the karma sutra for this to round it all off! Good luck Hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back