what do your notes say

paiges_mummy

Reaction score
where it says

'' lie presentation position '' ???????????????????????????????????

mine says '' ceph '' ............ whats that mean????????????????????????

It's how the baby is lying, in my notes there is an explaination - can't find my notes at the mo though :lol: (sorry)

Someone here will know, i'm just a useless beggar!

ceph means Cephalic presentation which is head down hun :)

cephalic is just the position, meaning down. if its engaged it would say ENG and how much, like mine is eng 3/5. some are cephalic and free meaning head down but not engaged. hope this helps xx

engagement is another matter entirely, that bit is purely about presentation. If engagement or palp isn't mentionned anywhere then probs not engaged, but then it would probably say "free" somewhere :hug:

monster_munch said:
engagement is another matter entirely, that bit is purely about presentation. If engagement or palp isn't mentionned anywhere then probs not engaged, but then it would probably say "free" somewhere :hug:
\

too right mine says '' free ''

grrrrrrrrrr I feel a section coming on :shakehead: :shakehead:

mine say lots of things... of course you need to be able to actually decipher what has been written... My mw has the most awful AWFUL handwriting. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Don't worry Paiges mummy... not all babies engage and its not a sign of how long your labour will be or that there will be problems... :)

Mine don't mention it - there isn't even a space for it to be mentionned until my 36 week check. Althoguh I barely see my m/w as I am apparantly very low risk. Either that or I smell :lol:
Don't worry about it - babies do their own thing, the more you want them down in your pelvis the more they'll grab a hold of your ribs and stay there :twisted: evil things :lol:

mine says 'transverse' - i figured that anyway cos she likes to tickle me in both sides at the same time ...plenty of time for mine to turn tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back