What do you think?

pips

Reaction score
firstly i'd like to ask all of you which date you are using as your EDD. is it the date you were given before the 1st scan? the one given at the 1st scan? or one given after?
i am using the one from the scan as i was told it is most reliable, otherwise was told it would come 2nd february -that's thursday argh!!

also, i woke up today with the most incredible amount of spots on my face, when i had got rid of most of the ones i had during 1st tri. i was told those are the hormones that kick in just before the birth
i know baby is at least 4/5 palpable (waiting to see if it hasnt gone further down, on wed) so it's starting to engage
i have the most incredible pressure on my thighs, bladder and bowels
am getting very hot flushes
have got increasing period pains
and am starting to get very tired again, i was so bouncy only days ago

do you think i've anything to hope for? or is it just me hoping far too much?

and has anyone had news from davina?
xxx

well Pips, its sounding promising, and you certainly have more symptoms than I!!!
lets hope things are getting going for you!
Ive had to use the scan date, as id not had a period between miscarriage and getting pregnant again, 1st scan said 13th feb (which is the day im betting on her arriving) and the 2nd scan said the 5th, so MW went from my second scan date. I think unless you know exactly what date you concieved id go with scan date.
Keep us posted!!!!! xxxxxx

went shopping most of the day today, and OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! never again!!! Pips, I now have exactly the same symptoms as you:
-hot flushes
-pressure on my thighs, bladder and bowels
- lots of spots, esp back and between breast!
- head was 4/5 engaged 2 weeks ago, and will know more on Tuesday!
Just had period pains once a couple of days ago, though :cry:

The only thing is that I am not at the same stage as you are!!! :?
just nearly 37 weeks!!! :shock:

Does it mean baby Maheen will be coming before 20th of Feb???? (which is my scan due date....could never remember when my last periods were! :oops: )

mel xx

It definitely sounds promising for both of you!!keep us posted!! :D :D :D

xxx

Oh, but I am not ready!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I would love her to come a bit early, but not that early! something like 38/39 weeks, esp. my husband will be on hols, by then, so would make me feel more secure!!!!! :wink:

How are you feeling, Jenny? I have read your thread, and hope those nasty cramps and pains are gone!

YOU keep us posted as well :wink:

take care,
mel xx

well mel, i sincerely hope then that it's nothing for you but something for me! :lol:
i'm more than ready: *hey baby there is an entire world for you to discover out here, come and take a look*
let us know how it goes though mel...
xx

yes of course!!!

BEST OF LUCK!!! let us know how things go.,..am getting excited!

bigsous

mel xx

Yep best of luck with what you both want! :D

The pains have stopped, but tightenings still there, theres not much they can do because the tightenings are not coming any closer together. I have noticed Ive got more watery discharge as of yesterday :oops: but im sure this is normal.

Love Jenny

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back