What do you think?!

MustangMomma

Reaction score
I have a terrible history with pregnancy (8 miscarriages) and haven't conceived in many years!!

I just received these test results...

PSX_20210402_181148.jpg

It looks like you are pregnant! Congrats!:bfp:

Sat down and did the figures on the dates... I would be right at 6 weeks.

I desperately want to be excited, but right now I'm just a nervous wreck! Fingers crossed and praying this actually happens!

I have endometriosis and thrombophilia (a blood disorder). Couple that with the scar tissue from miscarriages and trauma... Docs have been telling me that there's not really any chance for a long time!

I'm ecstatic, but still terrified of history repeating itself.

Thank you so much!! I'll definitely keep y'all posted!!

Had my second HCG done yesterday. Had a full internal exam and intravaginal ultrasound. I am 6 weeks and one day pregnant! It is currently a viable pregnancy, implanted in the uterus with fetal development and a yolk sac!

Now starts the race against my body's natural inclination to abort! I started daily injections of lovenox, daily doses of progesterone and aspirin, as of yesterday afternoon.

I have appointments every 2 weeks to see if we can get this one to come to term!

Oh good luck lovely, wishing you all the best and it sounds like everything is going great at the minute, it sounds like the treatment they have you on will get baby to full term x

I'm losing him

If my body doesn't completely pass him by Tuesday, I have to go in for the D&C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back