What do you think

pixielou

Reaction score
I have read quite a few books and done research on the net etc and much of the advice you seem to get about ttc says that you should watch your diet and eat healthy things like whole grains etc and cut down on caffine. I have been trying to be good and really look at what I eat.
Just wondered what other people think of this and if anyone does this aswell, or think that it doesnt matter.

There is a very good organistion called foresight and they are a charity who give advice for people trying to conceive. They do hair analysis, advise on diet. Their success rate for healthy pregnancies is meant to be very good.

www.foresight-preconception.org.uk

Thought this might be of use to others, I have a an appointment witha nutritionist soon who will do hair analysis also so that they can see what vitamins and or minerals you might be lacking etc. :D :talkhand:

pixielou said:
I have read quite a few books and done research on the net etc and much of the advice you seem to get about ttc says that you should watch your diet and eat healthy things like whole grains etc and cut down on caffine. I have been trying to be good and really look at what I eat.
Just wondered what other people think of this and if anyone does this aswell, or think that it doesnt matter.

There is a very good organistion called foresight and they are a charity who give advice for people trying to conceive. They do hair analysis, advise on diet. Their success rate for healthy pregnancies is meant to be very good.

www.foresight-preconception.org.uk

Thought this might be of use to others, I have a an appointment witha nutritionist soon who will do hair analysis also so that they can see what vitamins and or minerals you might be lacking etc. :D :talkhand:

You can't lose really, a healthy diet is good for all aspects of life. It gives you more energy, fewer mood swings and lifts your spirits naturally. I know when I eat well I feel well. This is a good frame of mind to be in whilst ttc! Good luck

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back