What do you think??

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hi Ladies
We are not sure whether we should miss out February cycle because if we were to conceive the baby would be due around 5th November and we already have DD'S birthday on 12th November (her due date was actually 7th)! Just wondering what your views are on this?? DD was born by emergency c - section so there is a chance I might have to have another so if that's the case we could book in for the actually due date. Just don't want to risk it because knowing our luck it will happen on DD birthday and I really want to have a natural child birth next time! Am I mad to possibly have two kids birthdays in the same month?? If we miss Feb and try in march it would be due around 3rd December so still risk it technically happening in November! Oh what to do!?!?!
Xx

Personally I wouldn't let it stop me trying xx

I wouldn't let it stop me trying either; if you stop this month like you say would you stop next month as well as you could still potentially have a November baby, then what about the following cycle, it would be around Christmas.

I think if you stop this month; you may then regret it thinking "what if that was the month" it's only down to you though, how do you feel about stopping trying for a month?

I wouldn't either. It seems hard enough as it is to get pregnant without missing chances :)

Personally I wouldn't stop TTC but that's me, it's completely up to you hun, I had 2 April babies, it doesn't bother me at all, it's nice to have their birthdays close
Good luck sweetie :)

Xxxxx

I did stop TTC in Oct & Nov last year (we started trying around April) because I already have an August born son and really didn't want another summer baby, due to the lifelong disadvantage they can be at. It's something I feel pretty strongly about so I was happy to pause TTC for a couple of months - but as you can see from above comments I'm in a massive monitory :D

Last edited:
Thanks for your replies. I am so torn about this..part of me just thinks sod it and just try and if it happens then thats great but then I am worried about the possibility of being in hospital for DD birthday! I would love to have a summer baby but I always said I wouldn't have any more children after I am 30 and since I just turned 30 in January I don't have much time left plus even though DD is 7 in November I would like to think the age gap is 6 years rather than 7..I know these are silly little things and I am probably over thinking it!! Xx

My first son was born in August.

I decided that for our second, I didn't really want another August baby or a Christmas baby.

However, having now suffered two miscarriages (ironically my most recent mc baby was due in August!) I couldn't give two hoots when it's due!!

Granted I would still prefer not to have a Christmas baby but I would never stop ttc to avoid a baby at a certain time.

XX

It's all down to personal choice hun we personally didn't mind and it's worked out that my oldest is September my middle is November a few days after my oh then christmas ans then ny youngest in january with my mum and mil should I conceive this month then bubs would be due October x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back