What do you think?

Kim

Reaction score
Me and my partner have been discussing names and have come up with

RUBY ANN for a girl

REUBEN PAUL for a boy

What do you all think??

blimey you are 5w's and 5d's days and already thinking of names i am 22w's and 3d's and i aint even thought about main names i have got middle names though - john coz it runs in the family and kath-lyn coz my nans name was kathleen

I've been thinking of names before we even started trying!!

iohrite mine was an unplanned pregnancy but it is very much so planned now apart from the name

I been think of names for ages!

They say if you have a plain last name like Jones/Smith/Jackson then you can get away with a bit more adventorous first, but if your last name is quite different then stick to a more common first name! and don't pick something that rhymes or sounds like your last name and stay away from famous peoples name like michael jackson/paris hilton (Ok I struggled with names)

But also I would not like a name that rhymes with something like ellie (Smelly) Kids can be cruel at school so bear it in mind how other people will react ohhh an my boss says stay away from names like skye employers take one look at there CV and think they will be daisy chain long skirt type of girl!

I love ellie-may & Skye but I will have to think! oh and my second name is Jackson so any good ideas pass them my way!

I like Ruby, though not too sure on Rueben....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back