What do you think? Really weird!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by xxsammyxx, Dec 17, 2007.

1. xxsammyxx

xxsammyxx Well-Known Member

OK, I was 5 days late then when I wiped there was some pinky/brown discharge and I thought AF was here so I inserted a tampon as you do (sorry if TMI) but when I went to change it there was a little of the discharge on it and that was it. This was not a bleed and I am normally really heavy for 2 days. Then even the discharge went after a day and a half. I could feel twinges in my ovaries for quite a few days. Then like electric pulses in them (slight) I tested at 5 days late and it was BFN and then I tested at 7 days late with a clearblue digital and it was BFN. Is there a chance I could be pregnant and a week is too early to test? Has anyone else tested at a week late and got a BFN and then tested after more time and got BFP. Im really confused. x

2. Redshoes

Redshoes Well-Known Member

Hope it's a delayed BFP for you :hug: :hug: :hug:
    Very best wishes, sorry I cannot help :hug:

3. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

This happened to me two months ago, but unfortunately did not result in a BFP, but hoping it will for you. On day AF was due I had a brownish/pinky discharge and that was it for the month, did 3 hpt's but all BFN. Had various symptoms as well and was convinced I was pregnant. The following month AF lasted for 3 days but was still only brownish/pinky discharge, not what I would class as a proper AF, but still I got BFN!!! To this day I am not sure if I had an early miscarriage or not :?

It could be that your hcg levels are not high enough yet so test again in a couple of days. I hope that AF is not messing you around like she has with me, I am currently waiting for her to show on Wednesday.

Babydust to both of us :pray:

4. libs

libs Well-Known Member

exactly same as me - see the post Skairdy (and also the post in pregnancy after loss called quick question - there was one reply from someone who was 12 days late before getting bfp - so good luck)