What do you see and know in Early Pregnancy

Jenn Rusnak

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I'm new! I have no idea what to expect but I feel like I need Answers!

Ok So my Husband and I tried for a baby on March 13. My period was over by the 11 and we tried on the 13th.
Long Story Short today is March 28 It's been 15 days since we tried, during the last 2 weeks I had felt a lot of the Early Pregnancy Symptoms, I do have my gallbladder out since last year which is good to know" and I started taking prenatal vitamins since the 13 so I've been on a good track.

But within these last 2 in a half weeks I had felt
tiredness, bloating,moody, queasy, had some spotting and still is spotting, nausea feeling sick, coughing up mucus once in a while, a few times my face has got red and felt really warm, and last but not least I have blue veins in my boobs that are seeable let alone my boobs feel tender and feel fuller and look a little dark then my fair light color would have been. Sometimes lower back pain but not all the time, I just have a feeling that I am but I know I'm way to early. My boobs are most concern to me because I have NEVER seen my boobs that have blue veins after the few days we tried. This would be my First Time Trying and the spotting kinda concerns me even though I know its not my period because its light and i can tell from my underwear. I guess I just need advice my husband and I agree to test on the 3 of this weekend but because I'm still light spotting I'm going to see these next few days. But if anyone can let me base on this please feel free to leave a comment!

Thanks! :) Any Advice would help!

Hi Everyone! I'm new! I have no idea what to expect but I feel like I need Answers!

Ok So my Husband and I tried for a baby on March 13. My period was over by the 11 and we tried on the 13th.
Long Story Short today is March 28 It's been 15 days since we tried, during the last 2 weeks I had felt a lot of the Early Pregnancy Symptoms, I do have my gallbladder out since last year which is good to know" and I started taking prenatal vitamins since the 13 so I've been on a good track.

But within these last 2 in a half weeks I had felt
tiredness, bloating,moody, queasy, had some spotting and still is spotting, nausea feeling sick, coughing up mucus once in a while, a few times my face has got red and felt really warm, and last but not least I have blue veins in my boobs that are seeable let alone my boobs feel tender and feel fuller and look a little dark then my fair light color would have been. Sometimes lower back pain but not all the time, I just have a feeling that I am but I know I'm way to early. My boobs are most concern to me because I have NEVER seen my boobs that have blue veins after the few days we tried. This would be my First Time Trying and the spotting kinda concerns me even though I know its not my period because its light and i can tell from my underwear. I guess I just need advice my husband and I agree to test on the 3 of this weekend but because I'm still light spotting I'm going to see these next few days. But if anyone can let me base on this please feel free to leave a comment!

Thanks! :) Any Advice would help!

Hi, if your period was only over on the 11th it’s unlikely you are pregnant right now. Most people usually ovulate on or after cycle day 14. If you aren’t already I would recommend tracking ovulation as this will give you a good idea of the right time to DTD to get pregnant.

Was your period a normal period or lighter than usual?

Hi, if your period was only over on the 11th it’s unlikely you are pregnant right now. Most people usually ovulate on or after cycle day 14. If you aren’t already I would recommend tracking ovulation as this will give you a good idea of the right time to DTD to get pregnant.

Was your period a normal period or lighter than usual?

Hi! Well normally I would get my periods regular but it also doesn't explain when I do spot it is lighter it's not like a heavy flo so that's how I kinda know and it is light colors but the way I'm spotting now it comes and goes, but I have a feeling in the unknown but we will test this weekend and I will also wait if I do get my period around that same time then I would know incase if something did happen but the signs and the symptoms doesn't make sense. I think I get some ovulation test too and will do that in the future because this not and not knowing is so stressful lol. I think also if this tends to be a negative this time I will also get check out by the doctors just to make sure everything is good. My husband and I talked about trying in the summer and I will also prepare myself. We were hoping for the one and done but now it has me thinking twice.

Thanks! :)

Hi All! So an updated: I know if I am it is so early its been more then a few weeks now, I have been feeling nausea at night and always at night which is weird because I'm okay during the day except feeling tired, and its the worst still spitting out phlegm and saliva and then when that part happens my mouth is dry then my stomach just is queasy for a few hours nothing painfully bad Then after those my stomach is a little queasy-upset but no cramps or anything, still going to the bathroom a lot, The big changes that I've notice, My blue veins in my boobs are still there let alone blue veins going down my arms into my hands where I can physically see it. Been having white-clear tiny spots of discharge, SO I don't know what to expect the only thing is I would know in a bout 1 week or so, but the way that I've been feeling still makes me think twice still, We might do a early blood test to just to be safe but I will keep everyone updated! For me it has been so sensitive with all the things that are going on so i guess we will see what happens!

What contraception were you on before trying? That can play a big part in body changes x

Hi! Well normally I would get my periods regular but it also doesn't explain when I do spot it is lighter it's not like a heavy flo so that's how I kinda know and it is light colors but the way I'm spotting now it comes and goes, but I have a feeling in the unknown but we will test this weekend and I will also wait if I do get my period around that same time then I would know incase if something did happen but the signs and the symptoms doesn't make sense. I think I get some ovulation test too and will do that in the future because this not and not knowing is so stressful lol. I think also if this tends to be a negative this time I will also get check out by the doctors just to make sure everything is good. My husband and I talked about trying in the summer and I will also prepare myself. We were hoping for the one and done but now it has me thinking twice.

Thanks! :)

It’s really difficult to say what’s going on here to be honest. I think I read somewhere you have an increased CM? That could be a sign of ovulation. I think ovulation tests are a great idea it helps time operations haha!

From my own personal experience of trying to conceive, I am overweight and not very active, diet not the best before I really buckled down. I really struggled to conceive we were trying from November 2019 until we conceived successfully in March 2021. One and done would be lovely wouldn’t it I’d be pregnant every year :rotfl:

Reactions: LRN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back