what do you HATE about your house?

Babylicious

Reaction score
I hate our lounge fire place is like old york stone, I also hate the stair and landing carpet as it's 1970's

nothing really, new build so all nice.. but i don't own it :cry: renting at moment and would love to own my home so i could decorate properly

I hate the fact that there are two bathrooms in our house right next door to each other (whats the point :roll:) and they are both at the far end of the flat as far away from the living room and my room as possible and I have to walk there...

84732948302480328940932840983204932'4903'294 gizzillion times a day to pee.. :wall: :wall: :wall: and through the night...

my new upstairs neighbours and the fact its a tad small , especially the kitchen

I love my house! Every little bit of it!!

but I'm sure I'll think of something if I think really really hard.....

My Stairs :evil: :evil: They Are Leathal and I Really Mean Lethal.

They're Made Of Solid Concrete, Are Dangerously High, Extremely Steep and Have a Wooden Ledge Running All The Way Along The Top For No Reason & Its a 22ft Drop :x Thats How My Kitten Died, She Fell To Her Death :(

having to clean it!! and having no central heating :(

Nothing! I LOVE every bit of my house! It is a new barn conversion though so Im sure given time things will start to annoy me and I will want to change them but right now its perfect!! :cheer:

Ooo actually I have thought of something.

The fact that there is no Boost chocolate bar tree growing in the back garden.
That would be amazing!
And if the grass had some sort of self clean function once the dogs had done their business on there!

i hate lots :lol: my oven door is hanging off & i've had to cook like that for at least a year, til we get a new kitchen i hav to put up with it.
my husband also tried to change the spotlights in our kitchen, put the wrong bulb in & it started smoking :roll: it was melting the plastic surround :roll: so now i only have 1 spotlight in the kitchen instead of 3 :wall: one end of the kitchen is in darkness

the porch is only plastered & not decorated & the floor is concrete.
the downstairs toilet was ripped out yesterday for the new one to be put in when the plumber can be bothered :roll: so we all have to traips upstairs for a pee :roll:

i've got loads i hate.............not that you couldn't guess :rotfl: :rotfl:

I hate loads about it but love loads too
The biggest hate is that soooo much needs doing to it, we've NEARLY done the spareroom, main bathroom, one of the hallways and the baby's room BUT we still need
to build on ext for bigger kitchen (the one we've got only fits 1 person at a time)
decorate livingroom(including plastering and new tiles), decoate our bedroom and fit a new bathroom (this one smells bad- Spanish plumbing!)
Put terracing round pool area and basically make the dried up grass that surrounds our house into a garden....other than that I Live my wee casa :rotfl:
I DON'T WANT TOO MUCH :rotfl:

Babylicious said:
I hate our lounge fire place is like old york stone, I also hate the stair and landing carpet as it's 1970's

my mortgage :(

Our stairs creek really badly! No creeping about in our house!!!

my impossibly tiny kitchen...you can squeeze two people in but then we have to dance around each other to do anything.

lack of storage space(we only have 1 cupboard and its upstair so use the the little cubby bit by the front door to put hoover in etc so every uses the back door who know us)
the floorboards creek really badly
not enough plug sockets(we only have 2 in the front room)

Apart from that the house is lovely

Oh yeah i really really really hate the front lawn all the school kids throw their rubbish onto it dog owners let their dog c**p on it so when i get the lawn mover on it i usually get a piece of dog c**p stuck in the blades!

My outhouse. A long widowed room badly stuck on the end of my kitchen. You can fit bugger all in it (a fridge) and it's bloody cold. Its such a waste of space. Also the council have just put in new windows but won't re-do the outhouse as it was built later and not part of the original bungalow. So now sticks out like a sore thumb!

The fact that for the amount of money we have spent turning a decrepit pile of cow poo and oak into a quite nice 2 bedroom cottage, we could have had a brand spanking new 5 bedroom house. But it's listed so we have had to become experts on things like limewash and timber frame reconstruction. Still - wait till we get the extension! In the meantime we have a little piece of paradise just waiting for the extension. Although I would also like a chocolate bar tree :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back