What do you call their - erm - bits???

littlebump

Reaction score
Hi all

Sorry this is such an awkward topic but what if you don't mind my asking does everyone call their LO's 'bits' :oops: ?

Boys are probably easier - 'willy' seems to be quite standard.

But I don't know what to call a girls bits and as Maddie is soon to be potty trained, I want to have a word already agreed with DH so we use the same one. I don't want it to be too clinical but I don't want her to be laughed at if she one day uses the word at school...!!!

LBxx

We have always called Emilys a Tuppy, thats what my mum called mine and it has just sort of followed on :)

Jacks is a widgy or a winky at the moment lol

All genitals in our family are 'toots'!
No clue why.

I first heard it when we went swimming with my niece and as I was getting changed afterwards, she giggled and said 'I can see your toot!'

For Lydia, her nether region consists of "bum" and "front" lol.

Micky or Minnie usually but just called my sons willy when he was that young, now I tell him to get dressed as I don't wanna see his tinky but no idea why I say that. He calls it dick or cock which I hate at his age and in front of me. Probably got that from school but I tell him off. Not a clue what I will say to Jade when she's older, probably Minnie Moo. lol

Noo noo for the girl bits
and Dilly for boy bits

i say dinky or willy lol

if u say where is ya willy Braydon hell put his hands infront of it and go oh no lol

Hi -

we're a bit prudish, we are :D We call a boy's genitals his penis. A girl gets called her private parts or possibly her front bit or 'down there'. I think 'vulva' might be a bit hard to say till she's older.

Sue

mini for us, i really hate vagina or my friend little girl calls it her fanny

Great answers ladies!!

My sister suggested 'ginny'. I quite like Minnie/Mini, but Toots and Tuppy are both hysterical!

Thanks for responding

LBxx

Hi

I call Kiaras her private usually i dont really know what is appropriate
Katrina

I call my sons his willy. Haven't a clue about a girl though. refer to mine as my lady bits when he asks about them! When I was a little girl my mum used to call my vagina my 'middle'..never thought it made much sense.

Princess_Puddles said:
When i was little my Mum used to call it my 'mini' lol :lol:

thats what my mum called mine and thats what i call mollys :D

My mum went for calling private parts by their more medical names but I've gone for "willy" for Elliott so far. He has only just noticed it really, my OH was changing his nappy this morning and apparently Elliott waved at it as the new nappy was going on and said "bye bye willy"! :rotfl:

+++

I had a 'twinkle' when I was little, I'll probably use the same if I have a girl.

Well stephen calls his a winky and he knows mummies are differernt so i call it a fairy!

lol.. ok.. so i think charottes name for hers is the most rediculus here.. she calles hers her fluffypuff.. 'dont worry mummy ive wiped my fluffy'

not even sure where she got it from.. might gave been my mum.. used to call mine tuppence.. but think thats just silly.. probably stemed from spending a penny?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back