What do you all think...

Vicm

Reaction score
We havent discussed our names with anyone as I am scared someone will put me off. Thats what happened with one name I had loved for years and someone said something really horrible about it so I took it off my list. Anyway, here are a few we have agreed on. I have free rein of the middle name but we can only agree on 3 first names we really like. What are your opinions? Which do you like best and do the middle names go?

Alfie Jacob Gander
Freddie Noah Gander
Jacob Max (or Leo) Gander

My favourite is Jacob Max - gorgeous name! I would have had Jacob on my list, but OH wasn't a fan )

Ahhh Jacob was actually the first one on the list, one of the only ones we both agreed on for months :) I think he might end up being Jacob but wanted a few in case he doesnt look like a Jacob when he arrives haha.

I love Jacob it's one off my top choices at the moment, Jacob max is really cute xxx

I prefer Jacob then Freddie. Not a fan of Alfie though!

xxxx

Last edited:
Seems you are all preferring my favourate :) Im waiting until he is born until we decide for sure. The only thing that puts me off Jacob a little is that its in the top 10 names, I suppose though it we love it then it doesnt really matter.

I love the name Jacob, it was on our list and we have a Max so I am very biased there :) xx

Jacob Leo & Jacob Max both are rly nice :) x

I love Jacob, it would be on our list if it wasn't our friends LO and Max was on our list this time. Having a few options is great, we had a list of 3 boys names and 2 girls names (team yellow) for our first and ended up going with my favourite x

I'm obviously on my own here, but I adore Alfie, its definitely on my list!! =] I do like Jacob too though. Xx

My favourite is Freddie Noah..if this baby was a boy she would of been either freddie or noah x

Oooh I like them all lol. Tho if had to choose Jacob would probably be my fave and Jacob Max sounds really nice together :) My fave fave is Noah tho - love that name xx

I preffer Jacob Leo, more soft than Max...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back