What do u think?

Lisa J

Reaction score
hello
i say good luck to you!!! if he wants to get to you know you and know his baby then that is a good thing! also if he wants to introduce you to his parents then he sounds like a gentleman!
But as you said we don't know some men are wa**kers and some are genuine!! its soo hard but i would say try to get to know him before bump comes so that way if he is a bit of a knob you won't have to let him in to the babies life!!!
I don't know very men like that so he sounds like a god one but just keep your wits about you!
keep in touch and let us know how you get on.
loadsa love
Lisa
xxxxxx :D :D :D :D :D :D

im kind of in your exact situation although my mum didnt find out until i was 25 weeks. like you the dad is a casual relationship although mine lasted a while but now he has a girlfriend so its really awkward but i have never met his parents and he has never met mine. although unlike you the father of my baby, tom, has gone from wanting the baby to pleading me for an abortion to wanting nothing to do with her, now iv heard on the grapevine that hes smitten with the idea of becoming a dad. im also staying at home with my mum and im only 19.

at the end of the day dont do anything you dont feel comfortable with, if you feel that you are not ready to meet his parents yet just say so, im sure he will understand if you just explain. midwife told me in 27weeks today so uv got a lot longer to meet and get to know the father and his family than i have, lol.

so if u feel that you do want to talk feel free to PM me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back