What do to do to pass time !

nbrintz

Reaction score
Hi all bit of a boring one but was just wondering what everyone is doing to pass the time I have c sections so have roughly 11wks 3 days until I can finally meet my little girl excited is an understatement but time seems to have stopped and I have a fe things around the house to pass the time but not enough to keep me going for 11 weeks just keep wishing time would speed up now x

Oh no, well I'm not finished work yet so that passes most of my time still. done on Friday though so then I'm going to start washing everything and cleaning etc ready for when lo arrives. Do you have any friends or family you could make plans with to pass the time?x

I'm saving all my washing etc for when I finish work, but til then I'm making plans every weekend, even if it's just to go out to buy one baby thing, this is giving me landmarks and time is going fairly quickly now :) xx

A hobby, something crafty if that's your bag, jigsaw, puzzle books, baking, do a free online course, yoga, sewing...
Just find something you've always fancied trying.
I have to study so feel like there's never enough hours in the day to do everything Iwant to!
X

I did house work. Met up with people for lunch finished my antenatal classes went to local pub quiz, baked lots and cooked to freeze, washed and dried all baby clothes blankets towels etc, went to the cinema a few times hired dvds through love film on the free 30 day trial , made sure I had my hospital bags packed and re packed and had my tens machine and ball, went window shopping for things, read a lit of books from the library went swimming earlier on in mat leave, went for lots of walks. It was only from 36weeks for me tho so less time. I found this last week has dragged I'm overdue now! And I asked others what I should do people suggested geo cache ing which I think earlier in my mat leave mayb but not at 41weeks so mayb try that I'd never heard of it but looks fun. I started a 1000 piece jigsaw I bought yesterday and the race is on between baby and puzzle now :) x

I don't have any helpful suggestions but I just wanted to say I am soooo bored!

I put off finishing work as long as possible, just started maternity leave yesterday but I am alone all day, I can't go out and I am so bored already. Plus I don't think baby will be early or even on time so I may have to put up with this for a while. I just don't know what to do with myself!

I barely have the energy to get the laundry and washing up done, so that combined with cooking dinner just about wipes me out lol x

Thanks ladies I will def try some of these suggestions I have mw tomorrow and consultant on mon and have to pick up son and daughters glasses some point to that should pass some time good luck to you all and the ladies that are due or over due I hope ur babies don't keep you waiting to long xxxx

I am currently downloading the sims 3.... I used to play on this at uni and time would fly by!!!

Ooh i like the sims! Dont think my laptop could handle it though...

I am currently downloading the sims 3.... I used to play on this at uni and time would fly by!!!

CLASSIC!! that's a great game that you do literally lose hours to! I have Skyrim to play but need to study too...I LOVE computer games, I'm a geek though :)

haha I'm a bit of a geek too.... I was hooked on rollercoaster tycoon a few months back, and then theme hospital ha.

Got loads of torrents on the go at the moment haha..... last few weeks will fly by now :) .... the ironing can wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back