What did your plug look like?

Chrissi

Reaction score
Hi I'm not sure if I started loosing bits of MP. There's no spotting with it just egg white/ watery discharge this am then some white snotty stuff again.
I usually get a bit of discharge anyway, but it's usually more milky/ lotion.
Sorry for TMI

Thankyou chrissi x

My MP has been watery/bits of blood mixed/snotty looking. X

I lost some of my plug at 34 weeks, and it was like a blob of snot, but the size of a grape. Mine wasn't watery.

Chrissi, not pleasant but googling what MP looks like may help you a little. I had to lol. X

Thanks ladies, I have Googled it lol, the things we do! Some are similar some aren't. And some are real gross!
The only reason why I asked what it looks like is cause we dtd the other day, but was three nights ago?! I wasn't sure if it was his... Stuff or plug lol. X

We had also just dtd, Chrissi... My OH has said "are you sure it just wasn't my....??!" - but I just know for a fact that it wasn't! I could just tell. I hadn't even heard about it until I googled unusual mucous-like discharge at 34 weeks, and that confirmed it for me!

Yeah MP can look different. Maybe it depends on gestation. Xx

Yeah this is why I'm questioning it, as it was more white and clear. Usually his stuff is like glue and not watery at all lol. I'm sorry it's getting gross haha ��

Yeah this is why I'm questioning it, as it was more white and clear. Usually his stuff is like glue and not watery at all lol. I'm sorry it's getting gross haha ��

We've all heard it before haha. I've had 2 sweeps being induced on Wednesday. And my MP is all bloody and brown like. Before the sweeps it was just like snotty jelly xx

Hmm.. Well I suppose only time will tell, or not! Fx your sweep works and you have a baby very soon! X

Nothing so far with the sweeps, I had 3 sweeps with my first and nothing happened then so I'm not hoping. X

Mine looked like a red worm (yuck) labour started about 24 hours later.

Ps try and have a really really long walk after the sweep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back