What did you used to hate but now love?!

coruscating17

Reaction score
For me it's cheese. I've never liked it but now I can't get enough of melted cheese, mozarella and parmesan! Wierd

i havent found anything i used to hate but now love. although i used to think weetabix and shreddies were okay... but now i NEED to have them everyday! x

Yeah and macaroni cheese with lots of gooey brown cheese on top..mmmmmm :-D

Dairy, which I'm actually intolerant to. I now find I love strawberry milkshakes, yogurts and cheese.

Also, spicy food. Never ate anything spicy before but now I love me a bit of spice lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Sour sweets could never stand them now i crave them more than anything x

Starbursts!! I never used to likesweeties in general but now they are far more appealing x

Baby likes BBQ sauce'! Never a big fan of it before but now I want it all the time! x

Hormones are crazy things! I've always loved chocolate and cake but was good at eating it in moderation...now I eat it WAY too much. Thiz baby has a sweet tooth ;-)

I hated spicey food but now all i want to do it try out the new Indian in my town!!! I've gone totally off sweet things though.

i just eat a hell of a lot more then i used to x

Its got to be Oranges and Orange Ice lollies and Orange Juice and Orange chocolate...... In fact anything Orangey lol xxx

I hated spicey food but now all i want to do it try out the new Indian in my town!!! I've gone totally off sweet things though.

I'm exactly the same as u!! Can't even think about eating chocolate, which I used to love! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I don't normally eat any sweets as the sugar makes me feel sick but both times I have been pregnant I can get enough of sweets chewy, sour, fizzy I want them all! Trying to lay off them this time though four stone of weight gain last time was hard to loose I don't want to have loose that much again!

There's nothing I can think of that I hated but now love, some things I like before I now like even more like chicken and cheese, protein foods. But one thing I used to love but now hate is curries. I went off them when pregnant with my son, got a bit more bearable after having him but now the thought disgusts me. Really upsetting coz my OH makes a mean chicken tikka and he can't make it now coz it repulses me so bad lol

I like FreshOrange Juice seems to quench my thirst more than anything else i bet i have a pint a day! i go mad if other half drinks it! I liked it before though. I loved Bananas but now cant stand them! also gone off mince!!!!!!!! which cuts out so many meals! think i will be trying the quorn mince! sick of chicken and sausgaes and meatballs lol

I was never a fan of limeade (dad loves it) and now I think about it ive started drinking more ot (which will please ma dad no end me drinking it haha its for his grand-minion after all lol) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back