What Did You Get?

I got a huge box of cadburys fingers and the new Michael McIntyre DVD

Hubby got me 2 books and a 3DS game.

We both got to share the Discworld board game and a box of baby toys.

My lovely ss gift :) and my brothers were sweet enough to help the girls make me a card :love:

Merry Christmas lovelies :)
I got a Santa sack :oooo: got some ted baker and pringle socks. 2 pairs of pyjamas, a pair of slippers, a chocolate Santa and a family cookbook. Santa visited Cam in NI though so he'll have to wait til we get home - he just got some family presents but I felt bad having a whole sack!! X

OH got me a load of clothes I had picked out from friends shop but hasn't got round to buying and he got me an iPad (which is really all for us as a family to use). Sister in law had a beautiful sign made for us with a pink and blue heart hanging off to represent both LOs and she got us a photo album as well :D more presents to open later after work. My mums got me loads of baking stuff xx

Bits and pieces but my bug prezzie was my tiffany jewelry x

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 :p

I got: Jo Malone bath oil from dd, vaporellino hand held steamer, massive box of milk tray, white chocolate toblerone, a bottle of home fragrance, bottle of wine (for when max has arrived), chocolate orange, cathy glass 'another forgotten child' book, a next giftcard, a set of deodrants and a 'keep calm and carry on shopping' mug :) xx

I got a robot Hoover lol, a Thomas sabo pendant, chocolates, soap and glory set, wine etc :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My parents bought me a kindle, Marc Jacobs Dot perfume and a selection of DVDs :)

I got from hubby & lo:
Dressing gown
2 x pyjama's
Wooly slipper boots
Perfume
Earrings & necklace set

From my inlaws & SIL
Cash towards my kindle

From my mum & dad
Cash towards my kindle
Purse
Smellies

Still to arrive from hubby
New watch
Sunglasses
Earphones

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

I loved my presents. I got
Neils Yard remedies stuff from SIL and MIL
Silver charm bracelet from DH
Personalised manicure set from DH

£80 voucher to a beauty salon of my choice from in-laws
Comfy slippers from SIL, they look lovely!
Going to get couple of charms to go on my bracelet too but we will choose them together
Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I've been really spoilt!

Earrings and perfume from OH.

Pjs, slippers, earrings, Ted on DVD, food blender, picnic basket, Love 2 Shop vouchers, 2 Pandora charms, and a few little bits and pieces from various family members. Love it all!

Oh got me a kenwood mixer and some diamond earrings ( spoilt much ?) got lots of smellies and foodie bits from family plus some clothes and clothes vouchers for after lil one arrives :D

From hubby- jean Paul gaultier perfume, bare essentials make up, Robbie Williams cd, London bus pandora charm
From Kaiden- key to my heart pandora charm
From parents- pjs, massive box of chocolates, bath set, la coste perfume, Yankee candle, kenwood food processor
From inlaws- 6 bottles of wine, box of thorntons, accessorize perfume
From sister- a scarf and fcuk perfume set
Still to come a pressie from my brother

SPOILT!!! Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got a pacapod Portland changing bag from bump, and a lovely Dubarry handbag from OH, then lots of typical girlie bits- a great day in all, spoilt as usual.

I was a lucky girl too :)

socks (a must at Xmas!),
Money
ticketmaster gift vouchers,
Seal and sear slow cooker
Jelly babies :)
NARS lipgloss
NARS nail varnish
MAC vouchers (desperate for make up at the moment :yay: )
GHD air hairdryer
Havianas flip flops (random for winter?!)
JLS mug, think that was a joke :eh:
Chocolates

Hope u all had a lovely day xx

I had the new Sarah Millican DVD & The Dark Knight Rises from hubby
Me To You snoeglobe from Doodles
Eyesore Mug & cash from my father & step-mother
Jack Skellington cup from my Aunt
Faux Fur hat, knitted dress & knitted tights from my nan
And a SONY XPERIA MIRO from my Mum!!!!! I am a very happy bunny & I still have more prezzies to come in the new year :D x

Thats a lovely ring ^^^

after a no presents rule due to low funds OH naughtily bought me a ministry of sound anthems 90's album, a pair of hidden wedge hi-tops, and £20 off my family secret santa :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back