what did u forget to get ?

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
i know there;s stuff ive got far too much of ( like size 1 nappies and newborn clothes lol )

but what is the stuff u suddenly found u needed or run out of quickly ? i really want to stock up while im being paid :oops:

Dummies.... didn't think I'd need them but apparently I did :roll: DH has been trained to sterile and bring the dummies in when I gi into labour...:)

Formula... I was told you can easily feed your baby by breast, but after Tia was born there was no help and I didn?t realise that with big hungry babies sometimes they need some extra food while your milk comes in, in the first few days.... I didn't even know how to make up a bottle :shock: I've got a small tub here incase but if I don't use it... I'll just chuck it... it only cost a few euros...

Yeah dummies here too! Also cotton wool, I bought one big bag but after all my kids have had sticky eyes and all the face washing and stuff the soon run out. Baby wipes don't last long either with them messy first poos they do.

I found I had to keep sending people out to get me more maternity pads and breast pads

i went thru loadsa cotton wool balls. LOADS! lol also maternity pads and breast pads as MM says

I had to ask my mum to bring me packs of maternity pads!

Bigger sized vests and baby gro's!
My baby is 6 weeks old and he has outgrown everything, as we only bought newborn and 0-3 we thought they would last NOT!
So get plenty of bigger sizes!
And Nappies if you see a bargain or money off!
Nicola xx

P.s Don't forget disposable knickers for during and after the birth!
I found them handy when my waters broke, otherwise I would of leaked everywhere lol :rotfl:

sudocrem and infacol, baby wipes. baby socks as well lol for some reason i forgot all about buying these lol.

xxxxx

Infacol & Baby mittens!

Also baby vests, I just thought they would only need 1/2 a day, I didnt realise they poop, wee and throw up on them too :oops: :lol: I ended up needing 3/4 a day for the first few months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back