What did. Experience before u went in to labour

Lucyiwan12

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm due on Wednesday :) just wondering what did people experience or symptoms they get before labour started ??!

Period pain for a few hours and then slowly it got more and more painfull till I started swaying and walking around the room I had no waters go till 8cm , no braxton hicks and no show x

I had BH a few weeks beforehand, but never more than a couple of tightenings each night after dinner.

The day before, I had a few funny turns - l kept going light-headed and felt quite sick all day.

On my EDD at 00.20am, I woke to mild period pains - and as the intensity increased, I realised they were coming in waves and that they were contractions. The rest is history :) xx

I had a loose tummy in the morning, back ache and period type pains all day. Carried on with my day as normal, walked the dogs, went shopping etc. Started having contractions at about 4.30, waters went in bed at 10.30. I didn't have a show or loose any plug before hand. Took me a good while to realise I was in labour! Lol!

XX

Slight period pains and upset tummy for weeks before! Then my waters went which was huge sign lol. Xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

Oh also bloody show a few days before. Xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

Painless BH became frequent a few days before e.g every 15 minutes. Very little sleep in the 3 days leading up to going into labour. Period pains began the day for about 2hrs went off. Then the next evening the period pains started up again and they turned out to be contractions. Did have a bloody show a few hours after contractions started. My waters had to be broken at 10cm x

Last edited:
Oh dear, iv been having a lot of braxton hicks the last few weeks, period type pains, dodgy tummy and felt light headed and sick all day today. Im only 34 weeks and getting a bit worried about these symptoms.... Should i be worried?? Xx

also had a few pains across bump today x

I've had the same for last 2 weeks its just practice runs Kim , I thought I was in labour yesterday lool x

its so scary, i keep thinking oh no this is it haha. She needs to stay put for another 3 weeks at least! Xz

Nothing really. Lost plug. Waters went next morning. Contractions started that eve x

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back