What day past ovulation did you get your positive?

Didn't want to read and run, but I as I had irregular cycles, after months of trying with no success I just waited until I had some symptoms. I think it was roughly 2-3 weeks post ovulation I tested x

Thanks! And wow your very patient :) I'm 8dpo and an eager beaver haha x

I was on holiday and ended up testing when I was 4 days late due to being so scared! I had IB on 9dpo, so imagine I would have seen something shortly after that if I had tested earlier

Well, I just didn't want to be on the receiving end of another negative test as started to get to me a bit, so I promised myself I wouldn't until I was absolutely sure there was a chance.... It was only because I walked into work one day and couldn't face my food that I decided to give it a go!

I got my BFP 14dpo. Got a bfn at 9dpo
Xx

Faint BFP at 13DPO, official BFP at 14 DPO x

It's was so weird the month I got my BFP was the one month I didn't even contemplate testing early, I wasn't going to test at all actually I was convinced that my period was coming. But I'd ordered some FRER and they came minutes after I went for a wee. So I was thinking "shall I test, shall I not?" So I just did it and there it was! Best day ever xxxx

18DPO the tests before that, were barely visible and only showed a white line long after the required time. I was questioning myself so sent a sample to nurse and confirmed my positive, 4 days after period was due....a week after the missed period it was as dark as test line!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back