What could this mean?

madi9879

Reaction score
So I had a really really faint positive yesterday and had started spotting a little that night but it was only brown blood and went away after 30 minutes. I woke up this morning and I was spotting again this morning but this time it was pink ish and I also had a little bit of cramps. Has anyone else had this happen? I'm really nervous about what it could mean

Have you tested again? It could be implantation bleeding or could also be the start of your period and possibly a chemical pregnancy. I really hope it's not the latter! How many dpo are you? Give it a day or 2 and try testing again. Good luck xx

I was about 5 days late when I tested yesterday and I haven't tested again yet

If you're that late you'd expect to see a bit more than a faint line. I'd get a first response and test again tomorrow xx

I used a really cheap test. So far the spotting hasn't stopped but it's not enough to need anything but seems to be quite a bit when I wipe also now it's only red instead of brown (tmi, sorry) I still have some cramps also. Has anyone else had this and had a healthy pregnancy? So far I'm really nervous and can only think of the worst

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back