What could this be?

Aquarius

Reaction score
So I've been feeling a weird feeling on and off for the last 3 days. If I didn't know it was physically impossible, seeing as I'm only 7+4, then I would say it feels like early movement - it feels just like it did when I first felt my other two. It's a fluttering sort of feeling, always in exactly the same spot and is going on and off all day. Is it common for muscled to twitch? That's the only thing I can think it could be, unless I'm further on than I thought, but I had a period just after new year so don't think that's thr case either. Anyone else getting it? It's driving me mad!

Hmmm.. In my last pregnancy I was getting this, but I think it was probably gas.. It could be a muscle twitch or stretching? Baby is too little to feel yet, but it's lovely to think thats what it is x

It'll just be a mixture of wind and bowelly feelings along with your muscles and ligament softening and stretching xx

I get that and it usually turns into trapped wind!
However, I suppose if you've had two before, anything is possible! Any chance you could have your dates wrong? Could period have not been a period?!

Could be uterus sitting on a blood vessel so feeling that pulsing also?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back