what could it be?

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
Ive been reading up on when you know the babies head is engaged because i was just curious and now i'm slightly worried as some of the thing's they describe have happened to me in the last few days.....

Like the pain and discomfort below, like a heavy weight being pushed on down there, going to the loo more? feeling extra uncomfortable walking or sitting....

anyone else had this? or can explain what it would be?

thank you :eh::eh:

i get the heavy weight feeling down there, but only in the morning usually!!

i get it first thing in morning and at night x

maybe it's just baby moving about into different positions, as it seems to have went away just now......strange xxx

I have this too and mentioned it to the doctor, he says it will just be baby growing and moving about x

i have it too!! although i had it with my 2nd but not til around week 30 i think he just likes lying low which puts more pressure down there!!! and Sorry TMI my bits are swollen too :( wouldnt worry too much though as my 2nd baby only ever got to3/5 enagaged and i had all the same symptons as now and he still arrived on dd no earlier :) x

ive got those feelings most of the time ..sometimes the ligament pain can cause the same sort of feelings .. and sometimes baby does lie low even early on

It's probably just the pressure of your uterus as it gets bigger to accommodate for your LO :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back