What CD do you start using your OPK's?

CARNAT22

Reaction score
I haven't wee'd on a stick since 1st Jan and I am getting antsy LOL!

What CD do you ladies that use OPK's start testing?

Last edited:
Good old POAS addiction....

Well I have a 31 day cycle so started testing 10 days after the start of my last period day 13.

xx

i started as soon as i felt wet. Which was about CD6, and I have a 33 day cycle. It was my first month though using them and doing any charts so i bought a load of cheapies so that i could do them every day. Didnt want to miss my surge!
Got my positive on CD16, so i think next month if i dont get my BFP I will leave it till about CD12 before I start again. once I have a few cycles under my belt that are all pretty similar, then I might ease up a bit!
I like peeing on sticks though........xx

i start about day 9 (genenrally have a 28-30 dya cycle). if your not sure of cycle length - start earlier rather than later an d do it same time every day till after the positive result. or you can start as soon as your cm changes from "dry" to the first stage of fertile mucus whiich is "sticky" or "gummy" good luck!

I'm going to start tomorrow which will be CD11 for me.

I would have started today but I have an internal scan at 4.30pm so I'll start tomorrow after I get home from work!

xxxxxxxxx

Good luck with the scan hun, hope it goes well. x

I start doing them around cd8 (my cycles vary) I only do random ones as use a CBFM. Wish there was a machine that pin pointed the exact hours you should have sex to get your BFP....how amazing would that be! We use opk sticks and monitors now but think in 50 years time i wonder what methods they will use! x

Hey hun as i didnt know how long my cycle wood b i did smep which says to start opks cd 10. Good job i did as got positives on cd 11 and 12

Good luck hun xx

I may give in a test tonight afterall then - I'll be CD10.

Not noticed anything to indicate Ov yet, I just want to wee on something :)

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back